note

Namjoon's pov :
I decided to write love letters to Jin in the hope he won't know it is me . I sign all my letters using the letter x .
The first day i wrote to him ...... I had so much to say ....

Jin ,
I am not an ARMY but i want to let you know , i love you . I am one of your friends and you know me well . The day i met you i fell in love . Your eyes and messy hair , what is there not to love . You don't know who is writing this but one day you will ........
Lots of love
                                                 X

That was all i said . Oh how i want Jun to know . I want to go to him and kiss him on his plump , pink lips . I would do anything to have him for a husband . I would run away with him if he needed me to . I would walk to the end of the world with him . If only ..... He loved me .

The letters i left on his bed became more loving than ever . Then it all changed when he left a note for me .

X ,
This is Jin . I want to meet you . Even if we have to be friends because i love another . I would love to know who you are . Please write back
Lots of love ,
                                            Jin

I didn't want this but maybe it was time to confess to him . So i wrote a letter to meet on Friday in the park at 2:30 , next to the big , golden statue .

He told me he'd be there . I guess this is it . My confession . Here it goes .