one year later

Namjoon's pov:
" This is it Kookie " i told Jungkook " this is the day i ask Jin to marry me . Do u remember the plan ?" . " Yes hyung , i do " he replied putting a hand through his brown sleek hair . I finish in the bathroom ( i was taking out my contacts ) and walked downstairs with jungkook following me .

Jin's pov :
I was getting ready for game night . Hoseok was helping me set up . We were playing the whisper game . You know the game where one person puts on headphones with really loud music on and the other has to whisper a sentence . If the person listening to the musics gets the sentence right you get a point .

We were almost set up when Namjoon and Jungkook came downstairs. Namjoon was taking out his contacts . Oh how handsome he looked with his glasses on .

We were celebrating the fact that our new album Wings did so well . Jungkook was now legal to drink so we had beer . Also ordered a few pizzas .

Yoongi hasn't been the same . I think he is still upset about last year.  Every time Namjoon and I are holding hands , kissing or even hugging , Yoongi is always annoyed . That's why we do that sort of stuff when he isn't around .

We recently moved into a six bedroom house . Namjoon and i wanted to be with each other so he let us share a room . The ARMY'S are amazing about our relationship . They encourage us to keep going . That is why i love them !