How do babies come out 2

⚠Warning :-

There are some word in chap which are not suitable for age below 16.

My Dad sighed heavily and sweat could be easily seen on his face.

"Uhhmm, OK............I'm going tell you as bluntly as I can " My Dad straighten his back and got ready for the next point. He took a deep breath.

"Uhhmm the seeds are found inside male p***c, the male put his seed inside female womb to plant them, that's how a baby is born "

He let out a breath which he was not aware of how difficult this task to make the us understand was seeming and what actually it was. The kids didn't easily except things.

Both of talked in each others ear "noooo!! " we said it in unison.
"What happened now" my Dad was now getting shock by every word that we told him. He prepared himself for next question.

"We don't have seed!!!! "Sunny said "do you have seed Sachin??? "

"No I don't think so" I said it with sad expression I was very shocked about the "seed".

"You'll going to have it, when are grown up"
"Heaven help us, when that time comes" my Dad muttered the word.
"And now this the end of this conversation " my Dad said in his deep high voice of authority.
"Wait, wait!!! " we the trio said it in unison as Nikki was also taking interest in it.

"But you said that the father put his seed ,uhhmm where does he put his seed " Sunny asked .

"I thought the angel put the babies in tummy of Mom" Nikki said in disappointed voice as she had learned in many books of Barbie's and fairy tail.

My Dad just simply run away from there .
And we the Trio was following him......

Please comment what you think about my lame life?? 😜😜😜😜😝😝😝

Please tell me your experience I can add chap about it.

This memory of mine ends here
Guess what going to be next memory of mine???
Guess it please .

Have a great day/night
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Love you all!!!!

Enjoy the life!!!!
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Update is coming don't worry it not going to be late
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌