The Annual check up😝

AU

There is nothing like AU

*we three (Sunny, Nikki and me) were in hospital for annual check up*

Sunny was the first for check up. The nurse was very strict and we two were having very hard time as it was hospital and how like "the hospitals"???
And second the nurse was giving us dumb things to do which was making us mad.

Nikki was second for the examination, the nurse was asking her all standard type of coordination questions like touch your nose, put your hand up, jump extra.

Being healthy little devil and innocent child she was doing everything fine then Nurse said "stand on one feet".

She looked at nurse and look down ,hesitate for a moment which was not normal for her as she was a little devil who loved to play and she always looked for attention.

Then she looked over Nurse ,after looking over for few seconds and thinking silently she walks over to Nurse and stand on "Nurse's foot".
The nurse was shocked by this and our parents were laughing hard by her action.

She was thinking that the order was to stand on Nurse's feet as her father usually played with her like this so when she done this in situation of boredom it's was super funny and innocent. You could imagine what was nurse feeling at that time .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

At last my turn for the examination .When every examination was done then in the end

It was urine test.

It was our first time for pee in cup as we were young so our parents were helping us in the pee process.

In the end after giving the urine to doctor Sunny asked in concerned, loud and serious voice "we don't have to drink it, right ??"

Everyone in room was trying hard not to laugh but they all were laughing by the concerns of Sunny.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😂😂😁😁I don't why I'm doing this book but it's fun

I don't why I'm doing this book but it's fun.

Thank you for reading

Please comment what do you think about this chap.

I'm very eager for your view and comments.

Love all!!!

Enjoy the life!!!

Don't forget to fun!!!

I'm coming with new chap

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌