is he worth it?

The thing is, I'm not sure if I am really scared or did I lose myself in his emerald green eyes.?

Hazel snap out of it! I thought to myself.

'W-What do y-you mean?' By this point I was taken over with fear.

'You're next' his raspy voice rang again before he grabbed my wrist, his grip tighter than necessary.

'Where are you taking me' I said trying to keep my voice from cracking.

'My place' he smirked pulling me closer once we reached what I assumed to be his car.

This is it.. I'm dead.

'Why don't you just kill me now and get it over with?' I blurted out.

'That would be too easy love.'

'Don't you ever call me love again!' I spat at him.

'Oh and why not love?' He grinned.

The 'pet' name love had been what my abuser called me before he would hit and rape me.

'Just please don't..' I whispered trying to blink back the tears made by the memories.

'Whatever you want doll.' He opened the door for me. Before walking around to the other side.

After what felt like ages we finally arrived to his place, it was a nice big white house, lawn had been taken care of, like one you'd see on t.v

It was quite beautiful if I was being honest.

'So you like my house?' He raised an eye brow smiling. It was as if he could read my mind, I just nodded in response.

How did he get the Money to afford such a place? I thought to myself.

'Lets go' he led me up the three steps that you had to climb in order to make it on his front porch.

'What are you going to do to me?' I whispered fearing the worst.

'I'm not going to rape you, or kill you' I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

'At least not yet anyways.' My heart dropped. He chuckled unlocking the front door