Chapter 10- Happiness

AYYYYYEEE

ANOTHER UPDATEEEE BC IM FEELIN GR8

In other words I totally ACED that orchestra audition :D

OKKKKK now back into the story!!!!

  Hinata's POV

I had made it home, and went onto my bed. I didn't bother to say hi to Natsu, because I was so sad.

Why do we always get into fights? Can't we have one day where we enjoyed hanging out together?

I was still thinking about this, and then I didn't realize that my eyes had closed and that I drifted off into sleep.

I was in a totally different world, and it was absolutely beautiful. There were cherry blossoms everywhere, and I was on a hill that was overlooking the city.

Just then I realized that I wasn't alone. I looked to the side, and I saw Kageyama right next to me.

Kageyama seemed a bit nervous, and I went over to him.

"Hey, are you okay?"

He didn't reply, but he just looked into my eyes. Then he started to talk.

"Hinata, would you be my-"

Suddenly I was jolted awake, and I saw Natsu shaking my shoulder.

"Oni-chan! Let's go eat dinner together with Mom!" She smiled.

At first I was mad that Natsu had woken me up from the dream, but I couldn't stay mad at her for long. I stood up and ruffled her hair.

"All right. Let's go downstairs."

I took her hand and walked down the stairs with her.
-----------

"Goodnight, Mom!" I shouted. Then I closed the door, and laid on my bed.

I was thinking about the next day ahead, and I thought of Kageyama. I was worried at how awkward the atmosphere between us was going to be.

I didn't want our relationship to be awkward! I want to get to know him more, and be more comfortable around him!

I sighed. Despite not really wanting to go to school, I fell into a peaceful sleep.
----------

Kag's POV
I was ready to go to sleep, and I was lying on my bed. Having the volleyball in my hands, I gently tossed it upward, caught it, and tossed it again. I was doing this to get my mind off of my previous decision.

I was going to think of Hinata as a volleyball partner, not as a crush.

This disturbed me a lot, but I have volleyball to look forward to. Eventually I fell asleep, still having the volleyball in my arms.
----------

Hinata's POV
"Bye mom! Bye Natsu!" I called into the house before closing the door. I ran to the garage where my bike was, and then I quickly got on and biked to school.

After 30 min, I made it. Whew, I made it to morning practice on time!
I walked in, and I saw the team warming up.

"Morning, Hinata!" Daichi said, while Suga waved.
"Morning!" I said back, and returned the wave to Suga.
I grabbed a volleyball, and I was just about to ask Kageyama to toss to me, but I didn't see him anywhere.

"Hey Daichi... is Kageyama coming today?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh... he should've come by now... let's give him a few extra minutes, alright?" He replied.
"Sure!" I said, and started stretching.
----------
Practice was over, and I was seriously worried. He didn't show up at all today, and this was the first day he's ever missed practice.

I was still thinking about this as I walked to my first class. Once I got in, I saw Kageyama sitting down at the desk, looking out the window.

"OI, BAKEYAMA!" I shouted, ignoring the glares that the other students were giving me.

I noticed he jumped a little bit in his chair, and when he saw that it was me, he calmed down a bit.

"What do you want." He said to me a little bit angrily.

"Why weren't you there at practice today? I couldn't spike your tosses!" I made my way over to his desk."

"Ehhh, I woke up late." He dodged the question easily.

"Kageyama, you are such a bad liar!" I laughed, and he gave me his scary death glare.

I shouldn't of teased him... I thought as I shivered.

"Okay, class will be starting!" The teacher called to us as the bell rang.

"Alright!" All of the other students answered. I looked at Kageyama, and I then made my way to my seat.

----------

Kag's POV

I really don't want to talk to Hinata.

He reminds me that I can't have him again, and I really don't want to be reminded of that pain anymore.

That was why I skipped morning practice; I don't think I would last the entire practice without not falling in love with him all over again.

I also dodged his questions, so that he didn't see anything that was wrong with me. I'm still that angry, tall guy who always calls him a dumbass.

I've got to separate myself from him, so that I forget how happy I feel whenever I'm next to him, or whenever we talk.

Because I know for a fact that he likes Yachi, not me, and I am willing to give up my emotions for his happiness.

And just like that, the day was over, and it was time for afternoon practice.

----------

//Heyyo!

Sorry for this really bad filler; this was unplanned :/

I just felt good, and decided to write!

BECAUSE I ACED THAT AUDITIOOOONNNNNNNN

Welp I hope you guys are as happy as I am rn because it is literally the best emotion in the entire world :D

See ya next update!!!!!!

-Ember//