10. A Long-Hot-Lonely Night

<<Saebyeog's POV>>

After our 'pizzafast', in other words pizza for breakfast we went out to buy coffee. And he walked with me to my home. Kissed my forehead. It was dark now... we must walked for a long time. After his kiss I stayed like that for a moment. I was adoring him right now. Somehow he blushed and giggled with his manly voice.
"Why are you staring at me this beautifully?"
I hesitated to confess it to him. "I sometimes dreamt about this...you kissing me goodbye in front of my house.."
"Hmm.." his eyebrows raised for a second and he put on his rude badboy smirk. "... so did you like it? Is it just like you imagined?"
"No.." his face suddenly changed. Disappointed face of Hoseok... aah world, what kind of beauties else you have been hiding from me?
"This is another level.."
His smile. His eye smile...
"So how do you feel?"
"I'm scared." His expressions! Worried Hoseok... fixing my hair.
"What if this was also a dream? If it's.. can I choose to not to wake up?"
"Umm.. if it was a dream in the end of all you have to wake up. But it's not.. I can prove."
I heard that out door lock. Someone opened the door. Before I turned my head to that way Hoseok grabbed my face and kissed me with the all passion he was holding last night.
"It's so good.... to..... be..... able..... to kiss you... like I want.."
Yes baby.... it is.
Then a slipper hit my head. Then his head.
Evil and Queen

Byeol's famous slippers. She named them like that. Well in fact she was calling her old slippers like that so I bought her these.
If I knew that she will throw them to my head I would buy those fluffy animal ones.
Hoseok giggled. "Scary but... she never misses."
"Yah.. Byeolssi... it hurt!"
She whispered from the darkness of our house's enterence.
"I aimed to hurt. It's night time but someone may watching. Get inside. Now!"
She was also giggling. I heard Rain's laughter. She must be laughing at our livingroom because of the view.
Hoseok greeted Byeol, even he can't see her properly. She was hiding in darkness because she was probably wearing a beauty mask. Otherwise she would turn on all the lights to warn me.
"Here I bring your doughter safe and sound. Please return her to me just like I leave to you."
Byeol made a sound to show her disguist.
"헐 !.... what are you.. Prince Charming? 발리 가! (Go quickly)." We all laughed then he waited for me to get inside and left.

Rest of the night girls asked thousand questions then I quickly told them everything.... okay maybe almost everything. When Byeol was judging this triangle Rain was remaining her silent. Just when she was about to talk Kihyun rang our doorbell. As Rain highlighted,he was coming here with the snacks he prepared and ask Byeol to talk casually. Their convos continues till the first lights of the day. They were sitting at the our garden table. So our table became prettier. Byeol was taking care of it more than anything at house.

After they settled their spot I went to my room. I was sitting in the middle of my bed in the confort of the darkness with eyes drifted away,Rain knocked my door. She reached her head inside like a cute cat.
"You awake Saebby?"
"Yeah...I don't think I can sleep tonight.."
"Do you want me to call Hoseok for it?"
She asked the question so casually. There were times that happened actually. Times that I was worried about Hoseok. Not that I had a crush on him but I was worrying about him back then. His father.... when he drinks. His job was extremely stressfull but on the outside he seemed doing good. Some nights I could hear his voice. Some bights he wouldn't make any sound. In the nights like that I was staying awake for if he need a place to run. And in nights like that Rain secretly called him and asked him to support me by saying that I was having nightmares.
It was right in a scale. It was a nightmare to me not hearing his name.....
A cold feeling touched my spawn. Bad memories visited me at the wrongest night. Then in a second I figured. She meant it in a naughty meaning. This girl...
"Yah! You little.." I throw her my unicorn slipper. She laughed and come in.
"Can't decide yet.. right?"
I just nod. "Saeb.. it's dark. I can't see you. Make a noise girl..."
I laughed hard to that. As I heard,she relieved to her me laugh. My good good sister.
I promise.. I will make you dance with happiness at the prom. Hyunwoo WILL gain his balls and confess to you...
"Byeol was judging but she has a point you know. You didn't gave the details but you ... . did some minor things with them. We are just worried that you will throwback these days and judge yourself as a hoe.. just be carefull...."
I hummed. I knew that and they were right but. Some stuff has to be solved...
She cleaned her throat. "Well, I did what a mature friend should do. Now, if you need to taste the two different kinds of cheesecakes then take a bite. Life is really short. Plus one of them maybe a BDSM right... you can't know that... 50 shades of Hyungwon" she laughed.
And that's it. All of my stress clouds left my sky. Ever sonce my family went back to our country my friends moved in with me. And that was the best decision we have ever made.
I texted Hyunwoo. Told him that she needs someone now. Told him that he gotta be hurry. As the way Rain jump from her seat and bid goodnights with me I figured that it was Hyungwoo's ringtone "All of Me" from John Legend. Well....
I went to kitchen for a glass of water.
Kihyun was talking about Hoseok. He said that he gave him advices to confess me but he couldn't do the things he said. As Byeol about to say it's never too late he leaned and kissed her. For a long moment he kept the lip contact with her. She was so strict about skinships with opposite sex. But now she was melting. I guess the first part of her melted was her brain.
I felt so awkward so went to my room. Lay on my bed. I was so happy to witnessed this view. I gave this first kiss' plan to him. I knew that Byeol would love it when she was before all of her namesakes. I will never forget her first reaction.
Then I thought about my kisses with Hyungwon and Wonho. Which one made me feel like that. Like I can do everything but I have to be careful for that someone special.
I checked my phone. Group chat with boys was filled with notifications. They were asking for movie day.
Kihyun just wrote that he will finally bring Byeol with him.
I heard a scream from Rain's room.
Then Hyungwoo wrote:
"Guys.. I was about to confess then I accidently write 'I want to ask Rain to join our movie day' to wrong chat. And she said 'then you should'. I was so excited and wrote 'yeah.. will she say yes?' And she said 'yes' . And I invited her..." we all mock him. Then he continues "I know our rule is girlfriends only but just this once..."
"Well bring her...."
They send smileys with hearts.
Then I found myself as sending a message to Hoseok.

Saeb: I don't want to fall asleep tonight....
Hoseok: I told you that you gotta choose first... then this body will be yours :)
~Hoseok send a photo~

 then this body will be yours :)~Hoseok send a photo~

Saeb: yah... if I can't seduce you then you can't too :( this is cheating....
Hoseok: sorry baby... I was just trying to help.... I won't do that again.
~Hoseok send a photo~

Saeb: .... now I can't sleep for real...
Hoseok: choose me~
Saeb: I see... goodnigh Hoseok.
Hoseok: ok ok... sleep well.
~Hoseok send a photo~

Saeb: thank you... booger-Seok. Goodnight :)
Hoseok: Goodnight my Saebyeog...

Stupid boy. Rude boy. Cute boy. As I was rolling on my bed I noticed the other notifications on my phone.

1 message from Hyungwon

Hyungwon: You must be sleeping by now... I missed you. Btw I have changed my mind.... just tell me when you are ready. For 'anything'. I was drinking now. I wish you were here... we could... whatever... Love you. Goodnight.
~Hyungwon send a photo~

Boys... please... stop. I want to live...