21. The Prom

<< Saebyeog's POV >>
I woke up from a nightmare.
Hyungwom woke me up. He was carrying a breakfast tray in his hands. Right.. when we were normal friends, like a century ago, he was going to help me to prepare for prom. With Hoseok.
He wasn't here. He came to cuddle last night. Yeah, just for cuddles. With his own will. But I woke up alone. Sorry.. I meant with Hyungwon. Even all those stuff happened, he was here.
"Saebby.... you okay? Oh come here!" He put me up to his arms and carried me as if I'm a baby and calmed me like he is calming a baby. Then put me down slowly. I was crying like a baby tho. He sit on my bed and wiped my tears. And hugged me. Hyungwon hugs... it has been a long time..
I was calming with his hug, oh I missed my friend so much.... "I'm so sad Hyunnie~"
"Why.. why... why~" again.. calming me like I'm a baby...
Then I heard Byeol's fake caugh "Hyungwon... we talked about this. I still don't trust you..." and Hyungwon stepped back away from me. With hands in the air.
"Sorry... but she was crying."
"Why? Did you told her that he doesn't loves her again? Get out Hyungwon."
Hyungwon looked at me. I hugged him and told him to listen her or she will cut his parts. He laughed and leave the room. Byeol dragged Rain inside. They were looking at me.
"Well... Hoseok left some notes and this.."
There were envelopes in Rain's hand. And Byeol was holding a dry cleaner bag in her hands.

Envelope 1
"Baby... sorry for ignoring you for past few days. I was so busy. But I managed to prepare a breakfast for you. I can't tell you where I'm now... but I can tell you where I'll be .. I'll be at the prom with you.. I'll be there."

<< Hyungwon's P.O.V >>
She suddenly get up and rush to kitchen. There was a breakfast on kitchen counter. There was a cosmos flower in a glass.
I saw it when I saw Hoseok at that provience as walking out of an apartment.
Bastard... you spend a night with her and your love is gone now? And he was calling me obssessed!
She ate her breakfast happily.
I can't make her upset. Not today.

<< Saebyeog's POV >>
After I ate my breakfast I put my dishes into the dishwasher. And I saw another envelope. There was a dried flower in that envelope.

Envelope 2
"My love,
You haven't found your dress and find something instead. I knew what you want. I asked some help from a friend. And she asked help from another friend. Go to your room and check the drycleaner bag. I pick some accessories but if you don't like them tell Rain. She knows what to do.
I love you..."

I run to my room. The perfect dress was hanging on my wall. I loved every detail of it.
"We were trying to make it as you keep coming into my room. Sorry for leaving you alone..." Byeol hugged me. As I reached to hug Rain something fell from the envelope. A card which has a woman name and number on it.
"Check this adress.. you won't regret..."
What.....
Byeol came and started to undress me. Rain was pushing Hyungwon outside.

<< Hyungwon's P.O.V >>
I took the card on floor before leave the room. That bastard... I shouldn't let her go. I was so sure to Hoseok was into her for real. Wtf is this now!!

<< Saebyeog's POV >>
There were question marks in my head. But when girls done,I looked myself. I was looking so good. At my makeup box I saw another envelope.

Envelope 3
"My Belle...
I bet you look like the most beautiful girl in universe. I mean like yourself. But I'm cutious about it.
Also I missed you so much.
Also I'm sick of tired.... hurry up and come out baby...
Yours is waiting."

I get out of the house. He was there. With all of his charms.

 With all of his charms