23. Last Night, First Night, The Best Night!

She was amazed with what she saw. She hold my hand to prevent me to turn on the lights.
It was our last night as highschool students.
It was going to be our first night as a couple.
I want it to make it the best night for her and for me.
Finally.... we are here.
She walked to the window. View was amazing. Even there's no light on the room you could see around clearly. She hugged herself slowly and turned her upperbody to look at me. Invited me next to her with gestures. I hugged her.
She was getting comforted in my arms. Rubbed her cheek to my arm. I kissed her head. "What's wrong Saebby?"
She surprised. "You were too quite for this view... tell me baby.."
"Who was that 'you won't regret' woman?"
Shit.. how did she knows about it? At first I thought she was staring at the view. Then I saw it too. She was staring at me reflection. To see my expression. Her eyes teared so she closed them tight. I turned her to me. Kissed her eyes.
"Baby... don't think the worst scenario that quickly. I was... I was looking for this view. I've looked at many houses and hotels but this is it. This is what we want baby... you and me. I worked for this. Also I've an another gift for you too. But for now,open this one..." I hold her hands and make her unbutton my shirt. After four buttons I stopped her and opened my left chest. Enough to reveal it.... her name...

<< Saebyeog's POV >>
The view,the voices,him... and his chest.
My name tattoed on his left chest. It's new.... Right on top of his heart. The expression on his face... the way he looks at me. So purely,so softly,a little shy,a lot in love. He asked if I liked it,what I was think about it.
"My little Saebby... now you will be with me all the time. Even if you are away,even if you leave me. You will be just right here. Always..."
I kissed him. Because I had to. I couldn't breathe if I didn't kiss him. Without knowing I grabbed his well muscled chest. He moaned into my mouth. I moaned back. He unzipped my dress and took it off then put it on a sofa. This must be honeymoonsuit. Everywhere was filled with rose petals.
When he turned back to me he just stood and gazed all over my body. Good job expensive lingerie...
"This was.... oh you really bought them!"
"What do you mean?" I tried to cover my body with my arms.
"After you have removed your wisdom teeth you were so tipsy. You looked into my eyes and said 'I WILL BUY THAT BLACK LACEY STUFF FOR YOU!' I had no idea when and how you saw which magazine I was reading... Saebby.." his interesting tone or moan or whine was extremely sexy. He approached me as taking off his shirt sexily. I needed to press my legs together to make a pressure to my womanhood to start dripping uncontrolled. He quickly noticed that...
You know what I love about Hoseok. He can't control his face. Whatever he feels can be read from his face. And he was feeling so happy and pleasured to see me turned on. He was smirking.

<< Hoseok's POV >>
My Saebby... in that lingerie. I felt like I was going crazy. The wires in my head tangled each other. And her cute actions. How a person can look both cute and sexy at the same time?! And now she is pressing her legs together. Do I really effect her that much... I slowly took off my belt and then my pants. She slowly reached her hands on my chest. Wandered her hands on my arms then my abs and hugged me. "Hoseok... I love you. For six years. And I want to be yours now. "
"Not yet baby..."
"If you tell me that it won't be tonight either,I'll become a nun...."
I laughed hard. The way she looks at me...
"You have seen me before... why are you looking at me like that?"
She breathed "You have worked hard for this... " then her eyes fixed to mine "... I love to watch you. I love to watch your every muscle to work."
I slowly pull her to myself and kissed. I kissed her just like how I want. Soft then rough. When I dive my fingers to her core she flinched with a whine. I pulled her lingerie to side and rub my fingers to her. Her neck was amazing,so does her milk skin and those breast. I just love to see her happy .
'Oh.. Hoseok!' she said.
Then I grabbed her in bridal and took her to bed. There were rose petals on bed. She loved them. Took off the covers and kick them to floor.
She looked at the extra sheet in the middle of the bed. Confused. "What is this for?"
It was for our first time. The Guest Manager Mrs.Song recomended it. I explained her the reason. She curled up in bed. "Right... we have spoke about it with Rain..."
I leaned to her face. "Babe... we don't have to do this." She gave me a face.