You're Mine *Merome*

《Mitch's POV》

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I rolled over to face my alarm clock looking at the time, six fourty five.

SHIT, I'm gonna be late! I scrambled out of bed pulling on my dark jeans and my white v-neck shirt. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I looked at the clock once more, six fifty two. I ran to the kitchen and opened my fridge and grabbed my drank dank and left. I got into my car and started out of the drive way, realizing I forgot my luggage by my front door. I ran back in amd grabbed my navy travel bag and started out the door once again. I checked my phone once again, seven ten. I'm gonna miss my plane, damnit. I drove as fast as I could to the airport and checked in and looked around for Jerome. I had ten more minutes until I borded the plane. I turned around and saw Jerome sitting in a booth at the coffee shop looking at his phone.

"HEY BIGGUMS!" I yelled, people looked at me annoyed that I yelled in such a small area. Jerome looked at me, smiled then laughed, "Hey man! Finally made it!" I chuckled then said, "Yeah dood!". Just then a woman over the intercom announced our flight. We grabbed our bags and headed towards the corridor to our plane.

"Man, I can't wait to see the others! Its been forever since I last saw them!" I was excited to see the rest of Team Crafted. We found our First Class seats and sat down, listening to the flight attendant ramble about safety precautions.  I swear,  I know the precautions by heart from all the time I spend on planes. I looked at Jerome who was answering fans on twitter. I never noticed but he looks  cute when he is concentrating. Woah, wait, no. That's not right, were friends, nothing more..

¤¤ Thanks for reading so far! Ill try and update everyday or every other day! Im really excited and I hope you guys enjoy! Much luv! ¤¤