Passionate Love

《Mitch's POV》

Jerome pulled me towards the bed and began to kiss me passionately,  his hands moving slowly towards my jeans. My hands were on his hips wanting to move down, but I wasn't sure if Jerome would be okay with that. I moved my hands down and around grabbing him and pulling closer towards me, not once breaking the kiss. I could feel Jerome's hands touch around my belt teasing me. I pulled away and looked into Jerome's eyes, nodding slightly.

《Jerome's POV》

Mitch was such an amazing kisser, but I wanted to go farther than just kissing.  I wanted Mitch. I played with Mitch's belt slowly, having Mitch break the kiss. Shit, he wasn't ready, damn. I looked into his eyes, just beginning to move my hands when he nods slightly,  agreeing with my plan to pleasure him. I swiftly take off his belt, and jeans, leaving him in his shirt. Mitch removes my shirt and my pants leaving my in my boxers. Mitch beings to kiss my neck searching for my sweet spot. "Mmm, Mitch.." Mitch had found my sweet spot and began to suck and lick on my neck. I tugged on his shirt, beggin him to remove it. He leans away removing his shirt, leaving him just in his boxers like me. He grabs my butt and pulls me close. I can feel his member become stiff, same with mine. I pull away and guide Mitch to the bed, playfully pushing him onto the bed. I climb ontop of him and begin to kiss him all over. From his neck to the elastic of his boxers. The lower I get to his boxers, the harder his member gets, and the more excited I get too.

《Mitch's POV》

Jerome and I were on the bed, he was kissing me all over. The more he kissed me, the harder I got. I couldn't contain myself, I just wanted  Jerome to fuck me. Now. He looked up at me and he reached my boxers, waiting for approval. It didn't take long for a response, I quickly nodded my head and Jerome went to work.

Jerome pulled off my boxers, swiftly, letting my member spring out. I could see his eyes widen and he examined my erection. I stroked the back of Jeromesw head, encouraging him to take me. "Hmm.. what should I do to my Benja.." Jerome's sexy voice was so deep and mysterious. He held my throbbing member, slowly from the bottom licking all the way to the tip. I let out a low moan, wanting more from him. His tounge swirled around my tip, sending shivers up my spine, causing me to gasp in pleasure. Jerome's mouth soon engulfs my hard parner and beings to bob his head up and down. I thrust my hips, wanting Jerome to take me deeper. Jerome began to deep throat my large package, occasionally gagging. God he turned me on... Jerome went faster, and faster, earing louder moans from me. "Uh.. J-Jerome... Im gonna cum~!!" It felt amazing, I could feel myself release inside Jerome's mouth. He looked up at me and smiled, then swallowed what I offered. "Your turn Jerome." I looked at Jerome, I wanted to fuck him so hard.

《Jerome's POV》

Mitch moved gently down towards my erection, he slowly massaged me through my boxers. I became fully ecrect within seconds of Mitch's massage. He pulled down my boxers, not waiting he took all of me in. I let out a loud, long moan from the pleasure of Mitch's tounge. He sucked me, and rubbed my package in all the right places. I couldn't wait for him to get inside me. He began to twirl one of hid fingers around my enterance, I was excitied for Mitch to do me. He gently pushed in one finger, earning a small moan to escape my mouth.

He went in and out, still sucking me whole. He inserted two, then three fingers in me. I groaned and bucked my hips, pleasure filling and overwhelming my body. Before I could say anything I came in Mitch's mouth. He pulled away, as he did I could see a thin string of my cream drip from his mouth. "Turn over baby.." Mitch said sexually. I did as he told, I felt a cold substance at my enterance, realizing it was lube. Then I felt Mitch enter me whole.  I gasped so loud, "Jerome you okay? Tell me if it hurts baby." he was so sweet. After a few moments, pain washed away and pleasure had overcome my body. "Harder Mitch!" Mitch did as he was told and began to fuck me furiously. "Oh fuck M-mitchh~!" I couldn't take it, I could feel myself wanting to cum once more. Mitch was still thrusting when he hit my sweet spot. "Right there! oh fuck Mitch!" Mitch hit that spot everytime, sending me over the edge. Mitch felt the same and we both ejaculated at the same time. Panting Mitch laid beside me. Mitch looked at me and yawned then snuggled into my chest. I felt a deep sleep over come me. 'We can always clean up later' I thought to myself. Then sleep consumed me and Mitch.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE SMUT.

I WARNED YOUUU!!! First time writing smut, good or no? Thanks for reading guys!!! ♥♥♥