What if?

Phil's POV

One day as I was watching the fallies (as usual) I noticed a boy that was very beautiful, he looked very sad and alone so I felt really bad for him. After I discovered that boy he was all I would think about, he was the only person that I was very interested in learning about.

Being able to see what's going on down there is a blessing, but also a terrible curse. I knew what Elder Lark said about going down there and what would happen, but I couldn't help myself from wondering what it would be like to live down there. Earth just seemed so majestic and amazing. I would have the most amazing dreams about what life as a fallie would be like, or what meeting that boy would be like. He was different from the other fallies I've watched, he was so beautiful and perfect, but yet he seemed so sad and lonely. Why would somebody that perfect be so sad I thought, so I decided to skip school one day to see what he was like at school.

The boys hair was very curly when he woke up and he called it "hobbit hair" but ended up straightening it. That made me laugh and want to see his personality in person. When he got to school, he met up with a boy and a girl, they seemed really nice. I always thought of the boy to be the popular type of guy at his school, I was surprised to see that I was wrong. He wasn't a total outcast but he wasn't popular either.

That day I made the discovery that the boy's name was Daniel, but everybody called him Dan for short, he seemed to not like being called Daniel, I can defiantly relate because I hate when people call me Phillip.

I also found out his friend's names are Louise and Chris. Louise and Chris seemed like very nice people as well, I'm glad they're Dan's friends and not some nasty typical jocks. Pretending to be sick and stay home to watch Dan was one of the best things I've ever done! I learned much more than I could have learned in a year. After school Dan always stays in his room and procrastinates to the core with his homework, I guess cramming is his expertise. He always looked sad when he was by himself, when I see Dan sad I wish that I could be a fallie so that way he would never be alone.

I know that I would die if I went down but maybe there's a way that I could still see him. I couldn't wait to tell Peej about the new discoveries I made today, hopefully I can find a way to somehow go down to earth.

*********

Now every other month I'll say I'm sick and take the day off school to watch Dan and his friends. I know if lark knew what I was up to he would probably punish me, but I couldn't help myself any longer, I need to know the truth. I have so many questions, will we really die if we go down there? Is Lark hiding something? Would I ever be able to be Dan's friend? All day 24/7 these questions run through my brain occasionally keeping me up at night.

I've had enough of watching from the sidelines, I need to find out for myself. Tomorrow I'll start my quest for the truth. 

*********

so that was the second chapter, im really starting to like where this is going😄

also today I had state testing and i have it again tomorrow so that's fun (being as sarcastic as i can be bc bish i only had an hour of sleep so fite me)

I'm so loving when i'm tired😅

Stay Alive |-/

        -Grey