Arata

Note: It's been two months since episode 12. **********

Arata Pov

I was trapped in a dark space..
A breakdown phenomenon?
Light burst through ahead...
A corner...
They appeared..
Cold tears, lewd smirks..
Blood..
Arata! It seemed so quiet..
What the-
Arata! Images rushed before me

"Arata!"
My eyes jerked open and I fell out of bed. I groaned and rubbed my eyes "Arata! Are you alright?" Said my grimoire, Sorin as he helped me to my feet."Yeah. I'm fine." I yawned and looked at the clock;
  5:30 am right on time!

  "Good Morning, guys!" I grinned brightly. Only Sorin responded.. "Hey Sorin? Where's Illea?" I asked while stretching." She's still in her grimoire form."

  I nodded and  started to feel around for my vanity. Oh yeah! I'm half blind. I only had 50% of each eye due to..
  Well that's another story.. For another time.
Only a select few knew about this (Headmaster, Sorin, Illea, Hijiri, and the Headmistress.)
Not even those of the Trinity Seven knew this! I said while putting on (magic) contact lenses.
   They helped me get my full sight. They ran on the magic in and around me.

    I walked through the secret door behind my bed that instantly brought me to the ladies bathroom.

Oh, and I had gotten better at magic. I had mastered about 4 of the seven archives in my free time and guess what? I was starting to learn to control my demon queen form . I was just about done with Supurbia the only few left were Yu, Levi, Leo's:

Avaritia,
Invidia,
Acedia...

  Sorin said he'd stay back and wake Illea.

  Hmm.. They'd make a cute couple.. I washed the berry kiwi scented shampoo out of my hair and stepped out of the shower.
Now for the real reason I get up early.

Avoiding the haters..

While the Trinity Seven were away on a mission. Certain boys and girls would chase me around the school yelling cruel things until I made it to my dorm room with dirt and food in hair.

Breaking from the fast pace..

As much as she loved the boys. They could be rather crazy, but she still smiled and laughed..

All for one thing

"Relaxation time.."

I sank down in the pool of a tub almost drifting off until..

"Hello wife." I jumped slightly but realising it was Arin and relaxed while covering up certain things. "Hey Arin. What are you doing up so early?" He sat across from me, naked. "The same reason as you." He smiled, "Relaxation time." I smiled too and closed my eyes. We stayed that way for who knows how long until I started to get pruny.

"Well It's about time I got out! Any more and I might stay pruny! Bye!"

He still had his eyes closed so I decided to use the door.

I stepped into my room to see Illea and Sorin playing a game of monopoly. It was about 6:40 so I decided to play with some alchemy. I pulled on "Defeat" in my bookcase "What are you working on this time boss?" Sorin said as I stirred some ginger into my bubbling black cauldron. "Invisibility Potion."
    It was something I'd been working on last night, but I just kept forgetting to add in a drop of heart, whatever that means. I decided to finish the potion  later. I did my morning routine and we walked down to breakfast.

   It was omelet day so I got my omlett with bacon, extra cheese, ham, and some spinich, and a dollop of sour cream with a glass of milk. I thanked the lady and went to sit at a table with Yu and Levi. Eventually more people started to filter in along with more of the Trinity Seven and Selina. They were talking about Selina and Leo's Sweet 16 while I was 'gracefully'
eating. Oh yeah I never told them my birthday, April 1.

Anyway not wanting to steal the spotlight away I hadn't told anyone. It's only 18. No biggie!
  I started brainstorming what to get her. I laughed quietly  knowing exactly what to get her. 

  Soon they all headed off to Lilith's class while Sorin, Illea, and I went to P.E.

Dodgeball..

     I was usually the last one standing due to my quick reflexes,  but those kids threw hard! Sometimes I was a target.

The rest of the day went by smoothly, but I was extremely sore and stiff. I was asked why and all I could say was "Dodgeball"

Right now I was in the gym with the Trinity Seven as Headmistress said she had an announcement.