The Announcement

Arata Pov
I sighed for it had been half an hour and he still hadn't showed up tired of boredom I struck up a conversation with Yu and Selina wondering what it could be. They both seemed excited so it must be good. "Um where's the Headmistress?" I asked Liligan "Oh she's-"  He was cut off by the shattering of glass. Shouts were heard as we tried to avoid falling debris.

 Shouts were heard as we tried to avoid falling debris

The Headmistress stood with  blood running down her face.
She calmly walked/limped on the stage. Some gasped but others like me, Arin, and Levi looked unfazed.

"Right here of course!" The students clapped quietly. "Anyways dear student body it is that time of year again. Its the Fools' Formal! As you all know it happens every year on April 1st " She shot me a glance."As we all know it is known as "Unlucky Day" for those born on it. You will stumble, fall, be rather forgetful on that day, and about 50% of your magic will be uncontrollable. You will be dizzy and a total clutz."

  She stared at me and a few yesses those who were lucky. "But don't worry I'm in that boat too! So you're not alone."

  I tried not to look bitter because I knew Selina would notice. "So to take our minds off it I decided to come up with it.
You will come to the gym wearing normal clothing, but as soon as you enter you will be dressed in formal clothing that reflects your magic, character, and skill."

  Pictures of last year appeared out of thin air. Boys and some girls were dancing and laughing in some the most outrageous and revealing outfits. Even one of the Headmistress tripping on the dance floor.

She glared at the Deputy Headmaster who just grinned.

"Also if you see anyone fall or stumble please don't be cruel. Just help the up and wish them Happy Birthday! The dance will be at 7 o'clock and will go until 2 in the morning. That is all. You are dismissed."

Liligan Pov
"I feel so bad for the Headmistress having to deal with such clumsiness. " I said as we all sat down at the lunch table with our food.

   "Leo and I  barely missed it by a day." Selina said as she bit her cheeseburger. "Yep those born that day will certainly act like fools." Akio added,  

     " I wonder how many breakdown phenomenons they'll be this time?" Mirro questioned Arata  looked at him curiously while sipping her soda. "Oh, right you're new." Levi said as he bit his cookie.

  "Well let's just say Headmistress and certain students have had 'accidents' like making it rain cheese fries or making it hail." Yu said stuffing his face with chocolate.

"Then we, the Trinity Seven had  to help them. Either they control it or we just hit 'em over the head until it stops." Arin added by now Arata looked a little pale. I ignored it. 

"Wait January 6th?" I point to myself,"January 30th, Febuary 14th, 28th, March 2nd, March 20th, and March 30th?"

I point to Arin, Akio, Mirrow, Yu, Levi, and Selina.  That left..

"Arata when is your birthday?"

Attention turned toward Arata. "Yeah you didn't even tell me."

Selina said by now Arata looked extremely pale as she calmly took a bite of her burger.

"Well

"Well...