April 1st (pt 2)

I'm back and I did do some writing for my

stories. (Just need to be finished)

Now on with the story!

♡♤♤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇◇◇◇◇◇♡♡♤♤♤♡◇◇◇♡♤♤♡♡♡♡♡◇◇♧♧◇◇◇♤♡◇◇♤◇♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♤♤♡◇♡♡♤♡◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Levi's Pov
It's lunchtime, halfway through the day and Arata is bruised and very clumsy. The rest of the Trinity Seven are starting to get suspicious, but right now we're chatting about our (currently clumsy) Headmistress.

  Why doesn't she just tell them already?

Liligan Pov

"I feel bad for the Headmistress." Arata said as she held the ice pack against the  bump on her head.

Apparently a few prankster students thought it would be funny to set a whip cream bomb under Arata's chair. They didn't set it properly and it just blew Arata through a few wall- er classrooms. She was fine except for a few scratches and a bruise on her head and a moderate concussion.

The students responsible were given 2 weeks detention and are going to clean up the dance and any rogue pranks.

Arata by now would be completely healed... Hmm...

A loud 'thunk' caught my attention.

I looked up, something is up. Arata had thrown her half eaten fried chicken away and left."Is something wrong, Arata?" I asked causing everyone to look up. Arata smiled,"Yeah, I'm just going to go relax in my room for a while because I've got no more classes after this. See ya Arin!" She walked away before tripping over litteraly nothing.

Arata Pov
I tripped over litteraly nothing and gave everyone a good view of my butt.
I stumbled away blushing before I could see their reactions. I was about to reach the building when a random student told me the Headmistress wanted me.

I walked into the office and it was pitch black. "Whaa?"

"Aah! Arata!"

Bam! Blam!Crash!

Sitting at her desk was the bruised headmistress holding an ice pack to her forehead smiling nome the less.

"Welcome! I have a solo mission for you!

"Umm okay?"
It was weird I didnt really receive solos or missions it was mostly delivery runs.

  "Arata I have a grave mission that is crucial to your training: a test"

She sounded serious, I perked up eager to listen,

   "Although it is a test it needs to be
treated with the respect and awesomness it entails."

Her lips quirked in an almost smirk that forced a full one onto mine. "Oh really?" My interest piqued.

"Our sources tell us a possible break down phenomenon is starting to form on Mt. Everest and it is emitting strange waves of some sort of energy, a signal if you will " She continued.

"It needs immeadiate care but its not due to happen until about two weeks"

The smirk fell off my face.

So much for my date...

"Arata, Since you have specialties instead of leaving immeadiately you can leave after the dance"

I let out a beathe I didn't know I was holding.

     Oh, good. I don't have to miss my date....

"Do you accept this mission?" I had made up my mind:

"Yes."

I recieved more details and strutted out the door.

Now for my big date...

Oh my plan should start to go into affect in

3

2

1..

♡♤◇♡♤◇♤ Boom-Bada-BOOM!
Haha!  Sorry about the break but school,chores,and laziness dont equal great quality, BUT winter break is next week and I will be writting.◇◇♤♡♧◇♤■♤♡◇◇♡♤♤◇