Chapter 10

Last Chapter!!!!! Hope you like it.

Life is starting to look up in many ways. I went to college, got a degree in psychology. Ross didn't go to college. We broke up and never saw each other again.

Nah, I'm just kidding. We are in love, married, and planning to start a family after I get a steady job. Instead of going to college, Ross was hired as an undercover agent for thr United States safety department. He is no longer part of the gang. My dad gave up the gang, because he values family over everything now. As a part of his job, Ross hunts down gangs that are causing attention to themselves and with the help of the US government, he puts them down and behind bars, for good. As for my best friend Kristen and her husband Rob, they are happily married with a child and a child on the way. Shawn, Ross's best friend, is also went to college. He met this wonderful girl named Kat. "Hey baby," Ross's familiar voice rings in my ears. His strong arms wrap around my waist.
"Hey you," I giggle and tuen arounf to face him properly. "I have some great news for you!" Ross's eyes light up in surprise,
"Oh, yeah?" I grin and slowly pull out a pregnancy stick that i took, I took about ten of them, better safe than sorry.
"It's positive." I whisper in his ear. His eyes widen in disbelief,
"You're a mother?" I smile and press my lips to his cheek.
"And you're a father." Ross whoops in joy and swings me around.
"We are going to be a family! I can't believe this." Happy tears come to the corner of my eyes, "I know we were going to wait until i had a job, but it isn't my fault someone keeps forgetting to use protection." He laugh, pulling me into a hug. Oh how I love his laugh.
"Or maybe I'm just really good at making babies," He winks at me suggestively, "As a reward let's give our baby another sibling. What do you say.?" I giggle as I let my husband lead me upstairs tp our bedroom.
"I say we shall." I say closing the bedroom door. and those are the steps to Taming the Bad Boy.

THE END

Hope you liked it!!! Peace out everyone!!!