Ex-Boyfriend

General

Ilang minuto lang ng makaalis si vice ay naka tanggap ng tawag si K galing sa unregistered number kayat she have doubt's to answer it.

" Who's this?" Takang tanong niya sarili niya at d na pinansin and nag shower nalang.

Pagkatapos niyang mag freshen up ay she check her phone and shock when nakaabot ng 6 missed calls yung number na tumatawag kanina.

To. +639*********

Who's this?

She text out of curiosity.

From. +639*********

Oh! I thought you will totally ignored me. Iba na talaga pag international 😰

K brows knitted upon reading the reply of unknown number.

To. +639*********

Please? Who's this? I'm a busy person and I'm not into you're games.

From. +639*********

Strong girl far from Karryle I've known before. Wanna know me? Meet me now at ************.

Napalingo naman si karryle, this is insane. K thoughts.

To. +639*********

Just delete my number. Thanks!

From. +639*********

I've missed you. You're one of the reasons why umuwi ako.

To.+639*********

Who are you then?

From. +639*********

You're EX. See you!

EX? K frown and decided to go, well curiosity kills.

To. +639*********

I'm on my way.

while driving d maiwasan ni K ang magisip. Is it Yael? Well bakit naman gagawin ni yael to na last time we talked ilang years na ang nakalipas and add the fact na wala kaming closure. Or coco? Yes it's coco I think.

She arrive safe and agad bumaba when the staff welcomed her agad naman siyang ginuide ng staff sa private area, so she thinks this guy knows his well.

"Anything I can do for you madaam?"
The staff ask her and notice K that busy roaming her eyes in where she is now.

K back to her senses when the staff asked her. " No, I'm okay. Thank you" She gave the girl a small smile and the girl leaved after.

She waited for almost 15 minutes and take her phone to text his 'Ex kuno'.

To. +639*********

where are you? I'm going home.

She was about to put her phone on the table when she receive a reply.

From. +639*********

At you're back pretty 😘

Na conscious naman siya and take a look at the back when she hears the door open.

" I'm sorry , I'm kinda late"

Nanigas naman si K sa kinatatayuan niya, And bigla nalang wala siyang masabi.