Think before you speak

Vice

" by? Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked for the nth time.

K gave me a look. " Yes"

I sigh in defeat. This is bad Javier is very hard on K and I don't think this is a good idea.

When we finally reach Anne's house, I hold her hand as if saying na we should go home. But she hold back and assure me that it will be fine.

I turn off the engine and I open the door for her. I see Anne is already waving on us and I waved back , Anne's maid open the gate and I hold Karryle's hand tight as we go inside.

" K, you look gorgeous" Bati ni Anne ng makarating kami sa living room.

" And as you are Annie" K replied and make beso to Anne.

When Anne met my gaze she gave me a look that we should talk a minute or else . . .

" By naiihi ako, sandali lang ha?" I lied.

" Okay by" She shortly replied.

Agad akung tumayo and I heard Anne make her excuses too.

" Tea?" I heard Anne said.

" Yes, I love that" K replied.

I open the fridge and grab some water, this is insane I clearly remember how my son hates karryle and how karryle insist that we should be here begging for my son to love her.

" I told you vice, K shouldn't be here"

I turned my back. " She insist"

" Your son is in his room. I always tell him about how good Karryle is but he didn't listen. That's why me and erwan broke up because he can accept it even Erwan try so hard" Anne said in disappointment.

I sigh. This is more harder than I think. " I need to go back their Anne"

Anne nod and I shook my head because it will be so much harder in karryle's side.

" Byyy look, This is a new arrival Lego from the U.S I think JM would love this" K said as I sat down.

I saw an excitement in her eyes. This girl never lose hope if I could control my son but if he just give karryle chance he will love it.

" Really by? Where did you get that?" I  replied.

" From vhong , I told him kasi na hanapan ako and you know I'm not a fan of that thing kaya wala akung Alam" K happily said.

I appreciated how this girl work so hard to be loved by my son. She is the one I can see myself marrying her , I can see my future with her.

" By?" K snap.

" Ye-ah" I unconsciously replied.

" Lalim ng iniisip mo, Ano ba iniisip mo?" She curiously ask.

" Ikaw" I quickly replied.

She blushed and look away. She's cute when she blushed.

" By the way I just go upstairs" I said.

" Can I come?" She ask.

I shook my head." No, stay here. Anne is making your tea"

" Ow. Okay"

When I go upstairs I immediately recognize his room , The door is full of Lego's sticker and the noise also that comes from that room is ofcourse his watching batman Lego again.

" baby?" I call out when I opened his room.

He look at me and I smiled.

" Daddy!" He cheerfully said.