Day 2

Natsu smiles and leaves, I close the door and smile, Natsu was my first kiss... wait... i shouldn't be happy about that, he isn't even my actual boyfriend. I sigh and go get ready to go to bed.

I wake up and receive a message from Mavis.
Mavis:
Lucy don't forget I'll pick you up early so we can film the scene in the woods.

I get ready and just as I finish putting my wig on i hear my door open, "Luce!!! I'm hungry!!!" I giggle and make my way to the kitchen. "Okay, take a seat." I go make some food and then sit down next to Natsu. "Luce!! I love your cooking so much!!!" I roll my eyes playfully and smile. "Thanks now hurry up."

We make our way to school, everyone was talking about the game.
By the time lunch comes around I get a message from Mavis telling me she's outside. I stand up and make my way to my locker. "Luce?" I look back to Natsu, "i have an early dismissal. I'll see you later." I go up to him and hug him.
"Okay, text me." I nod and leave.

I arrive and Mavis makes me meet up with Sting Eucliffe, the guy who plays Roman. "Lucy this is your new boyfriend, Sting."
I smile and we go talk for a while before shooting a scene where Ever goes to talk to Roman and tries to seduce him.
We finish and i realize I forgot to text Natsu. I open up my phone and see 30 missed calls from Natsu, Gray, Erza, Levy and Jellal. I have a bunch of texts from everyone asking if i was okay and where i was. I call Natsu and he picks up on the first ring. "Luce?! Are you okay? Where are you?"
"I was at work, there was a meeting and i left my phone on silent so I wouldn't get yelled at. I'm sorry for worrying you."
"It's fine don't worry." I hear him yell "she's fine" at someone, i assume everyone was there with him wondering where i was.

I go put my wig on and get out of my dressing room. "Hey Lucy...?" I see Sting standing next to my door. "Oh hey Sting." He blinks a couple times and smiles. "I almost didn't recognize you in that wig," i smile and walk away. "Wait up Lucy. I'm supposed to take you home, Mavis will yell at me if I don't." I giggle and nod. "Okay let's go then."

We arrive to my apartment and I see Natsu standing in the middle of the living room, he smiles when he sees me, his smile immediately turns into a frown when he hears Sting coming in. "Lucy you walk really fast." I look back and smile at Sting.
"Who's this Luce?" Natsu asks in an irritated tone.
Sting closes the door and walks up to him. He smiles and puts his arm over my shoulders. "I'm Sting Eucliffe, I'm Lucy's boyfriend."
Natsu's eyes darken a bit. He frowns and takes my arm, he pulls me towards him, away from Sting.
"No. Lucy's MY girlfriend." He says in a deep voice he emphasizes the word my and glares at Sting.
"Mavis said I was her boyfriend so I guess you would need to talk to her about that." I look at Sting with wide eyes and shake my head, I mouth "he doesn't know" and Sting nods. "Well I'll see you later Lucy." He smiles and leaves.
"Who was that?!"