Works and swings

I wake up the next morning, Natsu isn't besides me so I just get up and get dressed. I head into the kitchen and I see Natsu making breakfast, he stands there shirtless and in shorts, I make my way towards him and I hug him, I rest my chin on his shoulder and see what he's making. He turns around and kisses my forehead, "Morning." I kiss his cheek and make my way towards the dining room table.

The food is now ready and Natsu sits down next to me, he sets a plate in front of me with pancakes and bacon, I love bacon, we eat and get ready, I have a photo shoot in an hour, I won't be going to school because of it, and Natsu decided that he would come with me. Apparently seeing pictures of me in magazines isn't enough.

We go inside the building and make our way to my office/dressing room. We walk inside, the "office" is two rooms that were combined, one half has a desk and paper work and the other half has dresses, shoes, and accessories. There is a sofa and a table with snacks by the entrance, Natsu heads towards it and grabs some food. "Why is there an office in here?" I look at him and sigh. "I'm a Heartfilia, my parents own the company, I'm going to own this place in a couple years so I also do some paperwork, I get practice and I also help my parents with all their work load." He nods and smiles.

After i finish with the shoot and some paperwork we head out to get something to eat. We go inside an Italian restaurant, "That's Lucy Heartfilia..." "Is that her boyfriend?" "What was his name? Natsu?"
We make our way out after we finish eating, a girl that's probably about 15 walks up to us, "H-Hey I'm a big fan could i get an autograph p-please?" She stuttered as she talked, "Sure," she holds out a small notepad and I sign it, she looks at Natsu and hands him the notepad. "Could you sign it too?" She asks shyly. He's hesitant about it but agrees, "Thanks!" She runs off smiling, Natsu takes my hand and leads me the park. I sit on a swing and Natsu sits on the one next to mine, "Bet i can swing higher than you!" He says.
We begin to swing and Natsu is going up pretty high, "You have to buy me ice cream if i win!" He yells.
I give up because i don't want to fall or get hurt but Natsu keeps swinging. He goes loses his grip on the swing and falls face first. I begin laughing at him, he gets up and groans in pain. "You're so mean Luce..." i kiss him and smile, "Let's go get your ice cream." He grins and stands up, he kneels down in front of me and tells me to get on his back.
He carries me on his back all the was to the ice cream shop and we get our ice creams.
"Idiot," i say, he pouts and sighs. "I won, so it doesn't matter." I giggle and smile.