Chapter 3

As Elizabeth woke up she checked her phone and read through the texts with Andy to make sure she did not dream of anything. As she was reading she realized that it was not a dream and was 100% real. As she ran downstairs to quickly eat breakfast and then she ran all the upstairs to her bathroom to brush her teeth, she never noticed her phone going off. After finishing making sure she looked perfect, she looked down on her phone. She had a text from the cruelest of them all, Emmaleigh.
The text said "hey Liz, so I heard you like Andy and also I heard he is taking you to school this morning, so here's a heads up. Don't you dare mess with him because he is mine and not yours! Thx xoxo!"
It was really odd she knew all of this information but it was very possible since she is popular and can get anything out of anyone. It was also really odd she had Elizabeth's number, she wondered how did she get it for a short time but never really thought snything big of it. When it was time to head downstairs to wait for Andy, Elizabeth thought about Andy and what if he try's something or asks her out, should she say yes? Or should she say no? She did not want to be on the bad side of Emmaleigh even though she probably already is.
"Beep beep", the sound of the horn from Andy's car honked.
Elizabeth walked outside to act cool even though she really wanted to run and scream and everything else to embarrass her. As she got in he smiled at her and she smiled back.
"I hope you don't mind the little mess I have", said Andy.
"Of course not", replied Elizabeth.
They drove to school with no stopping and with lots of talk, they only talked about each other and how they are doing, so nothing odd. Then out of no where Andy asked if he could say something.
"Of course you may", said Elizabeth.
Elizabeth was afraid this could be the wish she wished for last night, she was afraid she would make Emmaleigh mad but she wanted to go with her heart and follow what she wanted to and not what someone else wanted her to do.
"Will you go out with me Elizabeth?", replied Andy.
Elizabeth was in shock even though she seen it coming, yet she replied with in a second of the question being asked.
"Yes I will", she replied scared of anything that could come after it.
She said yes just like she wanted to but she does not know if that was the truly best choice. She does not know if she made the best decision for her from the view of Emmaleigh, actually she was sure she did not.
They pulled into the school parking lot into Andy's spot and Andy put his car in parked. Everyone was starring at Elizabeth as she got out of his car and started to walk into the school. Right behind her was Andy running after her to put his arm around her. As he caught up to her, they entered the school. Everyone was silent and moved to the edges of the hallway, clearing the middle for them.
Then next in sight was Emmaleigh with a red, angry face starring at both of them and not just Elizabeth. Emmaleigh started to run after and chase Elizabeth but Andy quickly stepped in and stopped Emmaleigh. Andy was then ready to ask and was trying to prepare himself for the answer to his question Emmaleigh would give.
"Why are you so upset at Elizabeth? It also looks like your mad at me?" Asked Andy
"Uhmmm, well you see" replied Emmaleigh.
"We're friends and I was just looking after my bestie and don't want you to do nothing to her, duh!".
In shock Elizabeth threw her stuff down and run outside to the courtyard, but before leaving she yelled "As if I would be friends with someone like you!".
Andy quickly chased after.