Chapter 2

After being invited to hang out with the popular kids Elizabeth was getting scared of what else changed to make her popular. What if her friends, family, and many others changed? What if she isn't the same person in many different ways? Elizabeth was determined to not lose any of her friends, even if something made them no longer be her friends. She was in such a great mood to be popular not thinking of why all of a sudden she is popular. She thought to herself, "is this a joke? Am I being pranked?". She never knew a clear answer on whether or not it was truly popular or she was being pranked.
As Elizabeth was walking into the lunch line she thought of where she was sitting at not knowing what to do. She then decided to sit with the popular kids to decide if they are faking it or not. She sat next to Emmaleigh, who was the scariest of all popular girls, she seemed the most scariest and cruelest. When Elizabeth sat down Alex told her all the other girls name (acting like no one has ever seen them before). There was only three others though, Erin, Madison, and Hannah. They were kind but popular kid kind. In Elizabeth's opinion however, Alex was the nicest and you would have never guessed she was a popular girl. Suddenly the caption of the football team and his gang came and sat next to Elizabeth. The worst part was, is that he is Elizabeth crush. He was the one and only Andy. He was well know all across school and Elizabeth thought she never would have a chance with him however he began to flirt with her in every way possible. As she got up to leave she started to fall after tripping, he grabbed her arm l, gentle however, just like a gentleman would to lean in for a kiss. She said thank you to him as she was blushing and he replied by saying "no problem for a beauty like you!". As lunch ended her ran after her and actually talked to her. She was in so much shocked she never even said a word back, she was so embarrassed but it's like it never mattered. As the final bell of the day rang, she quickly ran to the busses (to secure her a seat) when Alex stopped her and offered her a ride home, and of course she agreed. Alex and Elizabeth talked the whole way home and Alex said out of no where that she knew Andy liked Elizabeth and once again Elizabeth was in shocked and asked Alex if she was sure. Alex said "of course!".
After she got dropped off, Elizabeth was so happy. She looked down on her phone and saw a text from Andy "hey, if you wanna I'll give you a ride to school tomorrow?" And she could not resist a ride from the one and only Andy so of course she said yes! Then she looked at the time and it was 11:11. Of course she wished for Andy to like her and ask her out, however she won't know until the next morning whether or not it came true. She hopped and hopped it was came true and it was not just a once and a life time thing.