Chapter 2

*Trixy's POV*

"Niall, I'm tired." I said to him. "Okay, you can go sleep on the guest room." he told me and we walked to the room. He gave me clothes to wear and I went to the bathroom with the help of Niall. I walked out and laid down on the bed. As I was almost asleep, Niall kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. I smiled. I think I fancy him. But I highly doubt that he has feelings for me, too. I mean he's the Niall Horan, the boy every girl wants to have. And with that thought still on my head, I fell asleep.

*Niall's POV*

I walked out of the room where Trixy was peacefully sleeping. I began walking to my bedroom but Liam stopped me. "Niall, can we talk?" He asked. "Sure, mate" I answed. We walked to the living room and sat down. "Niall do you like Trixy?" He asked. "N-no" I stuttered. "Niall, don't deny it. I can see it in your eyes. You're also happy around her." He answered. "Okay okay, I admit it. I do like her. Very much. For the first time I saw her, she stole my heart. But I don't know if she feels the same way." I said sadly and looked down. "Niall, she just getting use to you. Spend more time with her. Find out more about her. Okay?" He said. "Yes Liam. But what if I blurt out something I don't have to say? What if I say that I have feelings for her and she doesn't feel the same way? I will ruin everything Liam! EVERYTHING!" I said with tears in my eyes. He placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "Niall, everything will work out fine, okay? Talk to her tomorrow. Don't let it eat you up, okay?" He Adviced. "Okay, Thanks Liam. Goodnight bro." I said. "Night." He replied as we walk up to our rooms. I fell asleep as my head felt the warmth of the pillow, dreaming about her.