Chapter 3

*The next day*

*Trixy's POV*

I woke up with the sun blinding my eyes. I slowly get up to go the bathroom but as I stood up, I fell. I screamed because it hurt so much. Niall came running towards me. "We are going to the doctors to get your ankle check up." he ordered. So, I went to the bathroom with my clothes and with the help of Niall. I went for a shower, which was very difficult. I got dressed and went out to see Niall waiting for me patiently.

*Niall's POV*

I waited for her while she got dressed. As she came out, I helped her walk. Since I know she's still having trouble, I just sweeped her up and started walking down stairs. I saw that the boys at the living room, watching television. "Boys, I'll just go to the Hospital to get Trixy check up." I said to them. "Can I come with you?" Liam asked. "Is that okay for you, Trixy?" I asked her. "Sure." She answered. "Okay, Let's go Liam." I said to him. "Boys, don't make any mess." Liam said sternly. He's going on Daddy Direction mode. "Let's go." I said. We started walking to the car. I slid Trixy on the back seat while I went to the driver's seat and Liam is on the passenger's seat. I started driving to the Hospital. When we got their, she had an X-ray. The results said that she had a fracture on her ankle. She needed a cast. "How did this happened?" The doctor asked her. 

*Trixy's POV*

I know I couldn't lie, but I have to. "I fell out of my window." I lied. She got the cast and put in on. "So, I called your dad to let him know you're at the Hospital." The doctor told me. "No!" I shouted. "What?" The doctor turned to me. "What's wrong?" The doctor asked me. "How did you get his number?" Niall asked Her. "Records and files." She answered. I don't want him to see me. "Niall, Liam can I talk to you in private? I asked, looking at the doctor. She walked out. I started explaining everthing to them. I was in tears at the end. I told them that my mom died, what Dave is doing to me and the real reason why my ankle is broken. They were also in tears. "We're sorry Trixy." Niall said. Liam just nodded. Niall has tear stains running down his cheeks and Liam is trying so hard not to cry. I wiped Niall's tears away. "It's okay. Now you know why I get so scared and shy around other people?" They just nodded. "I have to tell the doctor what really happen so that they can stop Dave. Liam please keep an eye on her." Niall said seriously. "Yes Niall." He replied.

*Liam's POV*

"Yes Niall." I replied to Him. He really did care about her. He doesn't want her to get hurt again. If Niall is serious, he's really cares about someone or something, for example: Trixy, He wants me to keep an eye on her. If I take my eyes off of her for one second, he will kill me! Niall came running back in. He stood in front of her. "I told her just in time, Dave came marching in after they called the police." Niall informed. "Let me see her!" We heard a shout from the reception. Trixy is scared. "Help me!" She cried. We helped her but we heard footsteps coming towards the door. "Get away from her!" Dave shouted to us. "No! You stay away from me!" Trixy shouted back. "Don't talk back to me!" Dave shouted to her. He was about to go near Trixy but Niall punch him. Dave pulled out the knife he was hiding and cut Niall. "Niall!" Me and Trixy shouted in horror. It cut him in the stomach. He fell to the floor. Police came running in before he can hurt any of us. They grab him and took him away. Doctors help Niall on one of the beds. They wheeled him to the operation room. Trixy couldn't go with them because she has a cast. Both of us just talked. The doctor came and apologise for calling Dave. He has news. "Niall will be okay. Luckily the cut is only 3 cm deep and 4 cm long. You two can leave tomorrow but be very careful." The doctor informed. Trixy just nodded. "Thanks." She said to the doctor. Niall came back to the room very slowly. He is in so much pain. Niall walked towards her. "I'm sorry Niall." Trixy said, looking down. Niall placed his finger on her chin, forcing Trixy to look at him. "It's okay, Trixy. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt more." Niall said to her. He smiled at her and laid down on a bed next to her. "You can go if you want, Liam." Trixy told me. I didn't refuse. I know Niall want's to talk to her. "Bye, Take care of yourselves!" I said to them as I walked out the door.

*Niall's POV*

"How are you?" I asked her. "I'm healing, slowly." She replied. We both giggled a bit. She was really beautiful. I just had to tell her. "You're so beautiful, Trixy." I smiled at her. She blushed. "You're so handsome." She compliment me. I got up and walked towards her bed, slowly. "What are you doing? You might hurt yourself!" She said, concerned. "Hopefully, It will be worth it." I smiled and finally got to her bed. I bent down and kissed her. She didn't move away but instead she kissed harder. I got all giddily inside. It finally ended, eventhough I don't want to, It has to in some point. "That was amazing." She whispered and smiled. "I thought I would freak out but I didn't" She told me. I smiled at her and kissed her again for goodnight. I slowly went to bed. "Goodnight." I told her. "Night." She replied. And with that, we both went to sleep.