Chapter 11

Jadda sat in William, and Y/n's living room waiting for the two reapers to come down stairs.

Dont get her wrong, she waited a long time for the two reapers to ge together, but she didnt want them to get intamit with each other because there was a prophecy that two pairs of reaper twins, two boys, and two girls will be born.

One boy and one girl from both births will come together and conceve the ultimate reaper, but in the birthing process the female reaper will die.

Jadda knew about the prophecy, and knew it was Y/n and her brother it was talking about. She didn't want her sister like friend that she's been friends with since the h/c reaper was born to die, yes she wanted her brother and friend to have a family some day, but that's what adoption is for.

Y/n and Grell laid in bed together, snuggled close together in barely any clothes, Y/n was in her underwear and Grell's shirt, while Grell was just in his boxers.

"I can see us now, we'll have a huge family, lots of children, and homemade cooking." Grell said nuzzling closer into Y/n's body.

"And we would live in a huge farm house, and have some dogs and cats." Y/n smiled.

"We'll be married to." Grell added, kissing the top of Y/n's head.

//////

Jadda stood outside of Y/n's bedroom listening to the couples conversation.

Undertaker came up behind Jadda, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"What are you doing darling?" Undertaker asked kissing Jadda's neck making her shutter in pleasure.

"They are talking about having a family and getting married." Jadda explained to her fiancé.

"Come, I'll take all your troubles away." Undertaker said dragging Jadda to the bedroom.

Undertaker shut the door behind him as he wrapped his arms around Jadda's waist as he kissed her lips.

Jadda went wide eyed at the older reaper's actions. She slowly closed her eyes and kissed back, he smiled into the kiss and moved his hands down and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he moved them closer to the bed. He laid her on the bed and stood up.

Jadda whined from the lack of contact, he chuckled and took off his hat and robe and crawled back on top of Jadda and kissed her from her lips to her ear.

~30 minutes later~'

Undertaker laid next to Jadda as she snuggled closer to him and fell asleep. Undertaker grabbed the covers and draped them over their naked bodies, he quickly fell asleep snuggled up to his lover.

Meanwhile Will was down stairs, his eye twitching.

"Did they just have sexing my house?" he asked himself.

Upstairs Grell and Y/n were laying in the bed looking at each other.

"Oh, so they tell us not to have sex, but they can." Y/n said to Grell who's left eye was twitching.

"I'm gonna kill him." He growled out and tried to sit up, but Y/n pulled him back down.

"Calm down Grell." She told him.

"But that's my baby sister!" Grell exclaimed.

"Isn't she the older one" Y/n questioned.

"Yeah but since I'm taller-"

"By two inched." Y/n cut in.

"Whatever, but since I'm taller, I think of myself as the older one, and its my job to protect and take care of her." Grell said a bit sadly.

"You cant protect her forever babe, she's getting married... to my dad non the less." Y/n sweat dropped.

Just then a crash came from the front door.

"Jadda, where are you!" A young boy cried.

"Oh great." Jadda sighed getting out of bed and dressed, then headed down stairs where Y/n and Grell were already at.

What she saw shocked her.

Alois was in Y/n's arms as she calmed him down as he cried. His bloody hands clenched onto her jacket.

"Shh, its okay Alois. You're not alone anymore, if you want, we'll take care of you." Y/n suggested.

"L-like a mommy and daddy?" Alois asked.

"Yes exactly like that." Y/n smiled, Grell just looked at her warily.

"Alright!" Alois cheered and hugged Y/n tightly.

Jadda smiled, now she wouldn't have to worry about Y/n getting pregnant because she already had a kid.

Alois turned to Jadda and stuck out his tongue. 

A crazy one, but a kid non the less.

"Now, lets clean your hands up little one."