Abilities

We all have an ability. Some of us are really smart, others can sing or play a musical instrument, some are athletic, others can express things through their words or through dance, some have a talent with people. But my point is that no matter who you are you have at least one ability. Most people have many; but you only know if you try that something.

I for one didn't find out my abilities until I was thrown head first into a situation concerning it.

The two abilities that I have discovered are that I am a people person, in other words I can talk to just about anyone. Anywhere, anyplace, anytime. I even do if in my sleep.

My other talent kind of connects with the other one, apparently I have the ability to make people genuinely smile. Even if they're right down in the dumps. I think it's because I stuff up so much and the fact that I'm so clumsy.

But you have your own personal talents. Just because you have a similar ability doesn't mean you both have the same. Nobody can have the same abilities as you. Only you are you. Remember that.

No one else can be you. Your talents and abilities. Your smile. Your personality. Your attitude. Your looks.

You are you. That's the beginning and the end. No one else can be you.

~Dammia Brosnan~