Chapter 1

"Where the hell are you!?"

"Chris I told you this, I had dinner plans with Nick tonight, he took me to the Evangel," Justin replies.

"Can you just hurry up and dumb that old bag and meet me at Dynamite?" I plead pitching a mini fit in the parking lot.

Justin laughs heartily, "I'm sorry I can't just dispose of my boyfriends like you Chris, I actually you know, have a heart."

"Oh shut up! Just hurry up and get here babes, I've been out of the game for a while and I'm super nervous," I retaliate leaning against the hood of my car.

"I didn't realize ripping out Jason's heart and stomping on it was being 'out of the game'," Justin teases.

"You're lucky I can't slap you right now. Jason was simply a misunderstanding." I defend furrow creasing my brows.

Justin lets out a snort, "I'll see you in forty-five, go save us a table k?"

"Okay babes, love you. Hurry please!" My pleading is met with the dial tone lingering on the phone. "That bitch."

Pushing myself off of the hood of my car I glance up at the neon letter, vibrant in contrast of the dark skies.  'Club Dynamitereads on the top of the building. I stuff my phone into my back pocket and rubbed my hands together nervously. Justin was right I had done this a lot, but it was something about the way each time felt like my first time. My hands begin to get clammy, my breath shallow, and the bass coming from the club makes my head dizzy. I can do this.

My shoes fall heavy on the pavement as I walk towards the entrance. The long line never fails to make an appearance, but I had my special connections.  Getting closer to the door I smile slyly at my friend awaiting me at the entrance. "Well hey cutie, wasn't expecting to see yo fine ass tonight."

"And why not Ryan? Didn't you miss me" I playfully taunted him.

'"Of course  did sweets, but you know what's at stake if I let you through this rope," He replies a small smile cracking onto his face.

"Ryan, you're the best bouncer I know, of course I'm gonna save our special dance," I say rubbing my hand down the length of his upper body.

"Hey can you stop flirting with the twink and let the people who have been waiting in line inside," some random guy  from the line yells.

"Aye shut yo mouth before I shut it for you!" Ryan shouts back staring coldly at the man, "here you go sweets, I'll be looking for my dance later."

Giving Ryan a final wink I make way into the club. The bass from the loud music shakes the ground as I take unsteady steps towards the table. It was time for a new era, a new man, and to forget the messiness of Jason. I find an empty booth across from the bar. I order my drink from the bar and point out the table I plan to sit at. Pulling out my phone I start to text Justin to see how close he is.