Chapter 4

I had outgrown parties. I knew this because as soon as I walked into Dan's party, I was disappointed. But why be a lost cause when you can make the most of it? So being the normal twenty one year old, I swiped a drink from my friend and got down to the dirty.

It's not as if the party repulsed me but it made me realize that I wanted to do something worthwhile, not just sit around and drink. Worthwhile to me was binge watching 'Good Girls' on Netflix and stuffing my face.

Walking around Dan's apartment was like trying to stuff a dildo in a virgin vagina, it was gonna go in, but it wasn't easy nor was it pretty. The visual of me stuffing myself between sweaty almost-adults was struggle and to be quite frank kind of nasty. The rest of my friends had already found their respective places relaxing or going ham on the dick, but I had lost them all except for my sweet, adorable friend Xo.

"Hey have you seen Dan yet?" Xo asks standing on her tip-toes scanning the room.

I move my cup up to my mouth and shake my head in a No motion, internally cringing. I was such a dirty liar. I had seen Dan, Justin had made a beeline for him when we first stepped into this smelly ass apartment. Xo sighs, giving up as she turns to face me. I hide my mega guilt behind my cup and take another sip.

"Wanna dance sexy?" she asks.

"Of course baby girl" I reply taking her hand in mine and heading toward a considerable crowd of people getting it on.

Xo takes her position placing her wide hips to my front, I grab her soft stomach and slide my hands down to her considerable sides. Together we seductively sway to music matching the fast pace then slowing to the heavy bass spitting from the speakers. God I loved dancing with Xo. It was nothing romantic or nothing either of us were interested in sexually. It was just the connection of two bodies and I loved it. I craved that with a man, I craved it so much. Javier flashes in my head but I push him to the back focusing on Xo and the dancing. Taking a quick sweep of the room I notice that many potentials are eyeing us. I give Xo a little shove a gesture across the room. Her shoulders shake as she laughs turning back towards me.

"Chill out gay boy, you're getting a little too close to me," she teases, sticking her tongue out playfully.

I throw my head back and laugh, "honey you can do all the all the grindin' you can. I still won't pop a real one."

She pushes me to the side covering her mouth and giggling. We were a sight to see at this party. I could not seem to find any comfort at this party but Xo made me feel at home. She was entertaining me, not the dumbass alcohol. "Girl I wish I was straight."

"Well I'm not the female version of James Charles, I respect yo make up and You Ain't GAY son, I mean straight you're not straight!" her cheeks tinge pink in the dimmed lights as she looks up at me.

"How drunk are you!" I laugh. Xo just laughs along with me completely oblivious to anything else around her. I myself take another sip of my drink and find an empty spot on the wall. Xo takes a spot next to me a smile on her chubby little cheeks.

"So, how is that little fling with the hot Italian dude," she asks  turning towards me.

"I mean we only had one date Xo," I reply.

Xo faces moves in slow motion as her face makes a 'huh' expression.

"Alright lets go to one of Dan's quiet rooms babe, this party got pale fast."

Xo nods in understanding and starts to giggle again. She makes a full three-sixty scanning the room in the process. Her body tenses at the sight of Dan. The sight of Dan wrapping his arms around around Justin swaying softly to the music. For a split second Justin's eyes meet Xo and he shows guilt. He turns his head quickly though as if he didn't want to face her. What a scary ass bitch.