Chapter 16

JADE - CHAPTER 16

Hey guys, thank you so much for 10K reads! I really appreciate it and I love those who love my story! I'm so sorry that the last chapter was so short and I'm so sorry that this chapter is late!

Follow my social media for updates/info on Lucas' Girl! (In bio)

Song: Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye

»-«

"Jade," Lucas said calling out to me, I was laid out on his bed as I had papers around me along with textbooks because I'm studying more than ever for an upcoming fall test Mr. Rose is handing out, soon.

"Miller, I'm talking to you." He laughed, he was sitting across the room for me on his small couch he had near the bedroom door, he was studying also but instead he decided to play his music loudly and talk to Noah and Jesse on the phone.

"I'm studying." I tried hushing him, instead it caused the boys over the phone to laugh along with him. I removed my eyes from my textbook and turned my head to face Lucas with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Don't laugh, I'm studying. You should be too, NOAH AND JESSE!" I yelled out so they could hear me. If I knew the boys well enough, Jesse rolled his eyes while Noah snickered to himself with that stupid goofy smile on his face.

"Yeah yeah Miller, its almost time for the party. Aspyn has a few outfits for you she said, go to her room." Lucas said trying to kick me out, I looked at him shocked because he knew I didn't want to go but yet still talks like I am going.

"I'm not going," I pouted while shutting my textbook loudly, it caused me to jump by my own actions and Lucas started laughing at me.

That deep husky laugh that I've been hearing for over the past week. I'll never get tired of hearing it because it's not annoying, not irritating, it just goes perfectly with him as a whole.

"What are you laughing at?" I heard Noah ask over the phone, I narrowed my eyes at him telling him not to say a thing but he did anyways.

"Jade scared herself by closing her own textbook," he laughed more, I picked up the nearest ball of paper and threw it towards his head but he dodged it quick enough.

"I gotta go guys," Lucas said hanging up before they can say anything else to him. Lucas picked up the paper ball and threw it towards me, I coved myself with my textbook causing it to reflect off of it.

"Ha! You tried!" I said teasing him as I stuck my tongue out at him, I instantly regretted it when he looked at me and shot out of his seat and headed towards me.

"Lucas, don't do it! I swear I'll-" I started giggling as now he was on top, leaning over the bed, tickling any spot he can.

"You'll what Miller?" He said in a playful tone, he stopped tickling me and stared into my eyes and I could see that he wasn't done as I seen he has a devilish smirk on his face now.

"Stop!" I laughed, he continued to tickle me but stopped as his mom knocked on his bedroom door and causing it to make a sound as she slightly opened it.

"Luke, sweetie, is everything alright?" I punched him lightly, a little below the stomach so he could get off of me and it worked but making him groan as he sat on the edge of the bed, clenching to it.

"Everything is fine mom," he said in a weak voice, I fixed myself instantly as she came in the room slowly.

"I made a few snacks before you three leave, it's in the kitchen." She said as she smiled warmly at us both. I was trying so hard to contain my laughter because Lucas was still in pain but tried to not show it to his mom.