the tape

Time skip three days later when coles parents come home AHHHHHHHH! Mis.Opersno yelld when she walked up stairs to her sons bedroom who the hell would do somthing like this? She cried running down the stairs

MR. OPERSNO POV

I look up to see my wife running down the stairs crying honey whats wrong? I ask concern clear in my voice c-cole d-d-dead she cryed i ran upstairs as soon as i comprehended what she said i ran upstairs and what i saw stoped me in my traks my only son was leaning on a wall with a single stab wound and writing on the wall in blood on the floor i saw a tape i played it's contents, fallout boy, panic@the disco,and a few more artist are on it at the end a girls voice came over the radio it said "im sorry your son had to die but hey now you have a spar room she laughed hope you like the painting love:Songbird after that he called the police that night the woman on the news said COLE OPERSNO WAS FOUND DEAD IN HIS HOME THIS MORNING BY HIS PARENTS WHEN THEY GOT HOME FROM A TRIP TO LAS VEGAS THE POLICE HAVE ONE SUSPECT ABIGAIL SLATION THE GIRL THAT WENT MISSING A FEW DAYS AGO SHE LEFT A TAPE EXPLANING WHY AND WROTE CHEATER ON THE VICTIMS WALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF THE TWO SAY THAT COAL AND ABIGAIL WHER IN A REALATION SHIP BUT COLE ENDED IT TO BE WITH ANOTHER GIRL THAT GIRL IS NOW UNDER WACH IN CASE ABIGAIL OR "SONGBIRD" TRYES TO KILL AGAIN STAY TUEND FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE STORY.

AUTHERS NOTE~ WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ON A SCALE OF 1-10 TEN BEING THE BEST FLIPING STORY EVER. WELL THANKS FOR READING KAT OUT