with luve

3rd person pov~~

I lay awake in my cell in here for 30 years for manslaughter. Can't say it was worthit I'll be 47 when i get out sue mace said to her self. Then she herd a child giggle i slowly stand up calling out who's there? A girl walked over to the bars and sang in a sweet voice hush sue im not here for you. I look at the girl in the hoodie shocked. H-how did you know my name? Don't worry about that. Now i have business to attend
And with that she walked away
~small time skip~
Mommy? I heard the strange girl call. Where are you? She called again all of a sudden i heard a woman a few cells down greet her with A-a-abbie? surprise clear in her voice Hi mom  the girl said in a cheerful tone. What are you doing here? The women said with a hint of fear.
Well mommy you where always sooo great at being a mom i wanted to repay the favor. n-n-now abbie you wouldn't want to kill your mom would you. I heard the woman studer Hummm the girl said well ya mom i would love to you know the one thing i always did love about you was the music you listed to hears one of my favorites from your favorite band. I heard music start to play i instantly recognize the song from my childhood it was a staind song called "for you" all of a sudden i hear the woman say i-if you k-kill me the gards will hear and come running. Ya that would happen but the gards are a little tied up right now with that the girl obviously did what she came to do because i heard a loud screem. I pretended to sleep scared that i would be killed because im a witness. Luckley i survived.