Party

(350 reads? Huh- WHAT?! THANK YOU!!! Also, I'm running out of ideas. Comment some requests! Please.)
BENDY
     Bendy you and Boris were going to have a party, to celebrate your marriage. You bounced up and down excitedly.
      Bendy laughed at your childish behavior. He then kisses your cheek. Boris smiled. "Awww, you guys are so cute together!" He said.
       You blushed, and then bendy shouted. "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" He pumped his fists in the air.
     You guys had fun, you danced, played games, sung, etc. Then, bendy started drinking. Yikes. Bendy then slid across a table and closer to you.
       "HEYYYY BABEEEEHHH!!-" He shouted as he fell off the table. You stared down at him. You shook your head in disappointment.
       He then pulled himself up, he wrapped his arms around you. "BABBBEHHHHHH, Love meh." He slurred. "Bendy, your drunk." You stated.
      "What? No-" he slurred. You rolled your eyes. "You have beautiful eeaarrrsss." Bendy said.
You stood very uncomfortably. Bendy then picked you up and carried you to a bedroom.

You ended up keeping your virginity, and punching him in the face :D

BORIS
      You, Bendy, and Boris were going to have a party. You were going to celebrate your marriage.
      Boris was wagging his tail and the speed of light and you were sitting on his shoulders. You rested your arms on top of his head.
     Bendy looked at you guys. "You tired (Y/n)?" Bendy asked. "No. I'm just comfortable." You said.
       Bendy shrugged it off. "Okay. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" Bendy threw his hands in the air.
      You guys danced, sang, played games, etc. Then Bendy and Boris started drinking. You drank too, but not enough to make you drunk, unlike the boys.
      Boris then stumbled over to you. He reeked of alcohol and had a whole bottle of wine in his hand. It was empty
      "HeEeEyYyY Sugarrr~" Boris Cooed. He then dropped the bottle and put his hands-on your hips. You blushed and crossed your arms.
      "Your drunk, Boris." You stated. "Nuh uh!" He said childishly. He then ran his hands up and down your sides. This sent a cold shiver down your spine.
       "Boris stop." You said. But sugaarrrrrr" he whined. He then smirked. "Can we go to bed and get-" he started and you cut him off. "Your sleeping on the couch tonight!" You yelled.
        He got closer to you. "Baby~" he cooed. You punched him in the nose and ran. "SORRY BORIS! NOT TODAY!!"