Second Lemon

Monica was sitting down on the comfy arm chair, you hadjust finished washing the dishes and were heading to the couchoppiset to where she was sitting but she caught your hand and tuggedslightly. "Come sit on my lap," she asked and you grimacedslightly. You hated the idea of crushing her lap, you were too heavyfor this.

"No."

"Come on, please," she gave you big puppy dog eyesand you sighed gently. You couldn't say no to those adorable puppydog eyes.

"Okay," you agreed and moved to sit on her laptrying your best to not put too much weight onto her lap. You werethe perfect size though, you could rest your head on her chin easilyand could give her gentle kisses. She held one arm wrapped aroundyour waist and the other over your knee. It felt perfect, she wasjust the right tempature to be warm enough to be cuddly but coolenough that it wasn't too warm. Her skin was so soft and she had anice earthy scent.

After a bit it turned from nuzzling and tender kisses toslowly more hot and heavy making out. One hand went to her hand onyour knee and taking it moved it to her peach. She gasped slgihtlyand the slightest blush.

"Monica," you moaned gently against her neck."Please," you gave her a begging look, "can we? I want itrough, please~" she moaned as well and kissed you roughly.

"Ja~ (Yes~)" she groaned standingn up with you inher arms. You gave a yelp and wrapped your arms around her neck.

"Monica! I'm too heavy for you to carry around!" Youprotested and she growled.

"Nein! (No!) You aren't heavy at all! Your so light tome!" She then smirked, "you need to be punished." She chuckledand entered your room. She set you down on the floor right inside thedoor and continued on to sit on the bed, sitting down. You were a bitconfused until she spoke a few moemnts later, "Strip~" youblushed darkly before slowly pulling off your top and reach down toslowly push your (skirt/shorts/pants) down your thighs. You thenreached back to undo your bra, you were wearing a pair of panties andbra that were in the pattern of the German flag. It was driving hercrazy. "Wait liebe, (love,)" she said as you paused, "comehere~" she beconded you to come to her.

You did so and she immediately wrapped her arms aroundyour plump waist, tugging you to sit down on her lap. Her lipssmashed against yours and she tugged on your (hair legnth) (hiarcolor) hair and began to kiss, nip and suck on the delicate flesh.

"Undress me," she whispered and you, blushing, didas she bid removing her camoflouge kapris and black tank top. Yougasped slightly as you saw what her panties and bra were, they were(favioret color) but not just any (favioret color), but (favioretshade of favioret color).

"What's wrong liebe? (love?)" Monica smirked andcupping your face, she didn't give you a chance to answer insteadkissing you passionatly.

She then picked you up, flipping you over and depositingyou onto the bed, causing you to jostle some. Monica didn't waste anytime, ever the efficent German, quickly pushing your bra down so thecups pushed your breasts up, and pulled your panties off. Her facewas soon between yoru legs, licking and suckling at your peach. Youscreamed and arched your back letting out gasping and doing your bestto breathe steadily.

"M-Monica! Liebling! (Darling!)" You screamed out asshe finished eating you out, "I-I'm cumming!" Your hands grippedthe blue-Monica's favioret color-sheets underneath you, however shethen moved away from you, panting you looked up at her and she gaveyou a playful glare. "Monica?"

"Did I say you could cum, Name?" She asked and youbit your lip looking up at her with flirty eyes.

"No, I'm sorry schatz....(sweetheart...)" Youwhispered to her as she answered by picking you up, she sat down andput you over her lap.

"Nein, (No,) you must be punished." She accentuated'punished' with a slap to your ass.

Surprisngly you moaned at that, "oh Monica! Ja~!(Yes~!) I've been so ficking (fucking) naughty! I need to bepunished!" She did as you said spanking you, it was never too hard,just enough to feel oddly pleasurable, it was starting to get youeven more wet.

When she was sure that you had been punished she laiddown, settling you over her, your legs entwined so your peaches werepressed toghther. You moaned as you began moving, Monica bucked herhips and gripped your waist to make you move even faster.

"It feels so good~!" You moaned holding tighlty toher shoulders, leaning down to kiss her. You two made love at asteady pace getting faster and faster.

"Beg me to cum Name," Monica moaned out kissing andnipping along yoru neck and torso. "Beg me or I won't let you."She punctuated that by flipping you so that you were underneath herand she began moving even harder on you.

"Oh Monica~ Monica!" You screamed for her and shesmirked.

"That's not begging liebe~ (love~)" she teased.

"Bitte Monica, bitte. (Please Monica, please.)" Youbegged, "I need it so bad, please let me cum." You begged pantingand wrapping your arms around her neck, tugging her down so her facewas pressed against your chest. She moaned before panting andgripping your legs lifted one to wrap around her waist.

"Cum for me Name, now!" Monica moaned reaching downto play with your clit.

"Monica, Monica, Monica~" you chanted as she moanedcumming as well. She screamed out in German as she came as well. Youweren't completely concious being in the throughs of such pleasurebut you easily recgonized your names and you were able to half pickthings up like "fick (fuck)" and "Ich liebe dich (I love you)".She collapsed besdie you, tugging you close to cuddle you as theafter bliss settled over the two of you like a comftorable blanket.

"Ich liebe dich Monica, (I love you Monica,)" youmanged to murmmer in a goofy happy smile. She gave you a gentle smilein return.

 "Ich liebe dich auch Name, (I love you to Name,) shewhipsered kissing your lips gently. You two cuddled toghther.