Poisoned

Madisyn.

Cortez, or better known as CT, is one of the most beautiful boys I've ever seen. He has to be at least 6'3, towering over a lot of boys in school. He has light skin, light eyes, and full pink lips. CT always has the nicest haircut with his deep waves showing. He's on the football team and the muscles he's gained since sophomore year are a nice compliment to his physique.

His royal blue polo school shirt was basically painted on him. He looked so good licking his lips while he talked. I could only imagine what they would feel like kissing on me and his tongue roaming over my body while he-

"Damn girl don't stare so hard!" Jay said interrupting my almost fantasy. "I wasn't staring, I was checking the bulletin board." She smacked her lips. "Girl you stare that boy down everyday. I don't think he's that cute and he acts arrogant as fuck."

I finished putting in the combination to my locker and opening it. "You don't even know him Jay. He could be nicest guy." "Yeah if you planning on letting him fuck. Tiara please put her on game about CT." Tiara threw her hands up and shook her head. "I don't fuck with him like that. I know he fucked a few girls here and there, but what football player hasn't? I gotta disagree with you though. Cortez is sexy." Tiara was biting her lip looking in his direction.

Jay is short for Justine, yeah I know. Jay's parents are older and straight old school. Jay may be a bigger chick but that doesn't stop her at any means. She likes to refer to her body type as "juicy fruit." A body this juicy can only taste fruity. Besides being heavily into fashion she always has the gossip.

Tiara is a tomboy, she runs tracks and dabbles in other sports. She only lets her hair down when she feels like getting cute. All the boys love Tiara and she accepts all the love they give her. I wouldn't say my friend is a hoe but she's no stranger to sex. She's probably the most experienced out of all of us sexually. I'm still a virgin. I have my mini fantasies and urges but some of the aspects of sex make me sick. Like giving head, there is no way in hell my mouth is touching a guys..."meat."

"So, the first football game of the year is this Friday annnd...we were hoping you would come with us this time." They were both cheesing. "I don't know, I have to study for my chemistry quiz." "Ugh!" Jay started. "It's senior year! Turn up with us one time, get drunk, kiss a person of the opposite gender! Shit, kiss CT and stop being a stalker." That made me smile.

I have been thinking about making some changes and that would be the perfect time to make my debut. Jay was still rambling. I sighed. "I'll go." "What?" They both looked at me in disbelief. "I'll study on Thursday and Saturday so I can go and, you won't even recognize me." I said closing my locker and walking ahead of them to our last class.

We were in last period, english. The only class I had with Tiara and Jay. It was the only class I had with Cortez too, he was always an easy distraction for me.

"Ok. I want a paper in detail about you. What you expect this year to be like, the you right now. What's going on with you positively or negatively. You can be as deep as you want, no one will see your papers but me so don't be afraid to be raw. No less than two pages, due next Tuesday!" Mr. Matthews yelled over the bell. I was picking up my books to walk out the classroom. "Madisyn!" Mr.Matthews called out over all the commotion in the room. I looked over in his direction and he signaled me over.

I walked slowly over to his desk, where he was sitting on the edge of it. "Yes?" He looked at me with those blue eyes and a smile. "I'm looking very forward to your work this year. Your papers last year were phenomenal! I can only imagine how this years papers will be." I looked down and smiled. Mr.Matthews has been a secret crush of mine since last year. He's tall, with dirty blonde hair and handsome. I've always found older men attractive but he was the first white man I found attractive. From his gorgeous looks to his supportive ways, he was hard not to like.