One

There will be very explicit detailed sexual content in this story at times so if it makes you uncomfortable skim over it or don't read it.

Madisyn.

Mrs.Lemcheski was going on and on about electrons, protons and whatever else kind of tons. I couldn't stop thinking about CT and how good he looked today. I swear he was looking at me in thr hallway earlier. I wore tighter pants today courtesy of Jac, she says the tighter clothes are just phase 1 and by Saturday I'll be a new me.

There was a knock on the door that disturbed my daydream. Devon opened the door and CT walked through looking sexy as hell with his red polo school shirt, khakis, and moccasins. He had a pen behind his ear that he was playing with driving me nuts. He must've saw me out the corner of his eye. His focus was now on me and he was making his way towards my end of the lab table.

He stood in front of me with a serious face. "Get up." I stood up as he said. "Lay down on the table." "Right now? here?" He couldn't be serious. "Get ya ass on the table, now." I slowly tried to get on the table and CT picked me up and laid me on the table ripping off my school shirt. My bra was next to be snatched off. My bare breast were exposed while CT sucked on my left nipple and played with my right. I didn't give a fuck that this was during class, surprisingly no one was looking.

Mrs.Lemcheski was still lecturing while CT was still on top of me. As quick as he ripped off my shirt we were both on top of the table naked. CT was in between my legs grinding his dick on my pussy. "You want this dick?" "Yes!" He gripped my ass turning me over. "Ass up!" He slapped my ass while I arched my back. "Yes!"

"Miss Rodgers!" I jumped up from a loud noise. I was staring at Mrs.Lemcheski's face, she slammed a ruler on my desk. It was a dream? It was a damn dream. "Yes?" "You will stay awake during my class. Sleep on your own time." No, no that couldn't have been a dream. It felt so real! I swear those were his big rough hands gripping on me. These fantasies are getting out of hand.

Lunch

"Stop playing with me Tiara, man." Desmond was sitting at our table at the moment talking to T about something in code. She laughed and said "I'll call you later." She said in her fake cute voice. Desmond stood up. "You better too, don't play with me girl." He went back to his table with the other sophomore boys.

"I don't know why you play with these young baby ass niggas. Did his balls drop yet? Does he even have an adams apple yet?" Jay was being her normal extreme self. "It's just something to do and he's a cutie. I'll string my puppy along until I get bored." They laughed together.

The three of us sat together at a table by ourselves on the seniors side of the lunchroom. They could easily go elsewhere to sit with their other friends but they kick it with me. "What is his duck face ass coming over here for?" Jay said in pure disgust. I looked up and it was CT and I know for a fact I'm awake this time. I finger combed my hair and smiled. He grabbed a seat next to Tiara.

"H-" "Wassup Tiara." He didn't even notice me. He looked right through me. "I'm trying to enjoy my lunch Cortez." He saw her smile and smirked a little letting his dimples show. He grabbed her free hand and started playing with her fingers. "Why don't I have your number?" "You've never asked me for it Cortez." "Let's change that." He whipped out his phone and put Tiara's number in.

Jay was trying to keep a different conversation going but I was eavesdropping on CT and Tiara's. "You coming to the game this Saturday right?" T was smiling. "Yeah I'll be there." They were staring into each others eyes like some sick love movie. "When the games over we chill later on. Is that cool with you?" She hasn't stopped smiling since he sat over here. Not missing a beat she said. "Yeah that's perfect." "Aight then, I'll text you later. Ladies." He said excusing himself from our table.

That bitch. As if every nigga in this school wasn't enough she has to go after the one I like? I don't know what they see in her anyway. She looks like a little boy half the time and she's not that cute. "Really T?" "What?" She asked clueless. "You know I like Cortez! What kind of friend are you?" I was fuming. "Look, he asked me some questions and I answered them, damn. What the fuck is your problem?" "You're my problem! You were flirting with him right in my damn face. I'd never do that to you!" She sighed loudly and rolled her eyes. "Of course you wouldn't. You have to get guys to notice your nobody ass first." The lunch bell rang and she immediately got up and walked away into the crowd. "Girl..Madi..damn. Just leave her alone for awhile, she didn't mean it."

We had an early dismissal today for a teacher's meeting and no school tomorrow. This long weekend is needed. I was walking to my locker after lunch to get my things together to go. Tiara has never gone off on me like that before. I can't recall us ever ever fighting, not even over something small. "Move, you're in front of my locker." Samantha pushed me. I snatched my arm back. "I'm not in the mood for your bullshit today." Sam smiled. "As if I care what your ugly ass is in the mood for. Just stay the fuck out my way." "I'm so sick of you!" "And like people aren't sick of you?" She snapped back. "Yes, people get tired of seeing your depressed looking ass walk through the hallway. We don't feel like seeing your long ass nun skirt either." She started cackling, people were laughing now too. "And since when do bald head bitches think they can try and disrespect me? Just fall back in line and we'll be good chick."

Everyone was laughing and throwing in their own insults. I ran to my locker to get my things and ran to the back doors of the school.

I never made it to the back doors. I ended up by the gym on the floor crying. It was only the second week of senior year and it was the worst year of my life. "Hello?" Someone there?" Somebody called out. I tried to cry silently but it wasn't working. "Madisyn is that you?" I heard the footsteps get closer. I could feel someone sit down next to me. I wiped my tears with my hoodie and looked up. "You wanna talk?" He broke the silence. "Mr.Matthews not to be rude but it's personal. " He stretched out his legs. "You know, you can trust me. I've got the time."

I sighed and started telling him everything and I mean everything, almost. "Don't listen to Samantha. If you love yourself the way you are those comments will roll right off. Didn't take much to realize you liked Cortez. You can't keep your eyes off him in my class." I smiled. "Sorry, I didn't know I was obvious so about it." "You're fine, your work is always done so I don't mind. We're really not that different, I had a very similar experience." We were sitting indian style facing each other.

"What happened?" He huffed. "It was my sophomore year of college and I was dating my high school sweetheart Tessa. All of my friends and Tessa decided to go to the same college, figured it'd be better that way. We had a blast especially me and my best friend Jake, we were like brothers. Out of all of my friends Jake never had a girlfriend in college and since spring break was coming up we all said hey, the mission is to find Jake a girl. He laughed it off at first. So, we go down to Miami and every day and night it's a party. Tessa came with us this time but stayed in a room down the hall from us with her friends. Jake was acting strange and I kept calling him on it until he blew up on me. That night he ran to Tessa's room and made her pack her things. She told me she was pregnant by Jake and they came down here to elope."

After his story he looked at me. "See, we're not so different. People like that always show up to use you for their personal gain." My phone started vibrating, it was Jac. This was her 6th time calling so I know she was pissed. "I've gotta get going. Thanks Mr.Matthews." I said while standing up. "Call me Leo. We've shared enough to be on a first name basis." He smiled while holding out his hand. I shook it. "Ok, Leo." We shook hands and he pulled me in for a hug. The smell of his cologne filled my nose. He smelled so good our hug lasted a little longer than it was suppose to. He let go of me slowly and backed away. "I'm uh, late for my meeting." "I gotta get going." "I guess our walk will have to wait until next week." "Yeah."

That was so erotically awkward.