Three

Madisyn.

Everyone was so loud and having a great time, everywhere I looked there was a smiling face. I passed up three years of this? I was really crazy. I met more of Jay's friends, they were really nice and so were Angelo's friends. They were very mellow and laid back. It was halftime and I honestly have had the most fun I've ever had.

"Bae you want some food?" Angelo asked me. "I'm not your bae." I answered with my arms crossed. He turned his face up. "Since when?" "Ever. I don't even know you." I let a giggle slip which made him smile. "So, you'll get to know me as the relationship grows. That's what a relationship is anyway!" I only shook my head and smiled.

"Right now we're friends ok? And you only call me Madisyn." He heavy sighed. "If you want me to chase you that's all you had to say." I could only roll my eyes and smile. "I'll be back, you sure you don't want anything?" "Yes." He left with Q and Eric into the sea of people.

"Don't let his goofy ass fool you, he's in the same boat as CT. Angelo's on the basketball team and he's no scrub meaning he has the hoes." Jay said with a serious expression. "He's a great guy but he loves the attention." "Is any guy there any guy at this school not like that? Sheesh." Jay laughed a little. "Only the lame ones girl."

Angelo and the guys came back right before the game started. For the rest of the game all our group did was laugh and dance. I'll admit, I like the new attention especially from Angelo. He makes it so easy for you to feel comfortable around him, I really like that. He was sitting on the bench in front of me leaning on my legs while we waited for the game to end. Just my luck to be attracted to the guys who have "hoes".

"What yall gettin' into after this shit?" Angelo leaned his head back in my lap to look at me. "Umm nothing. I was going to go home." "You trying to go get something to eat?" He asked. "Nope! We're going home." Jay broke him off. "Justine I'm not telling you no more, stay out my business! You see how she treats me?" He looked at me with the sad eyes. "And don't try and ask me for my answers anymore in Spanish class!" He cut his eyes at her. "I'm officially done with your shenanigans. "

The game had been over for about 10 minutes. We were walking out of the stands and to the outside of the football field by the parking lot. Everyone waits for the players to come out to congratulate them every game. St.Vincent's beat Clay Catholic 40-15. Like clockwork the boys come out one after the other. I saw Tiara standing by the gate where the players come out with her friends. Thirsty hoe.

"You see her Jay?" "Yes ma'am. She won't be satisfied until people start saying she's a hoe." I shrugged. "Yall don't fuck with T no more?" Q asked. "Hell no, that bitch wanted to act brand new all of a sudden and I don't have time for it." "T is cool peoples." Q said smiling. "Yeah of course she is to you, you probably wanna hit." They started to laugh.

Angelo was standing behind me with his arm resting on my shoulder. Surprisingly his arm alone was getting heavy. I moved my shoulders so his arm would drop. "You're too heavy?" "That's all muscle baby." He made a muscle with his arm and now that I look at him Angelo had a body. He only had on a black V neck and you could definitely see the biceps and triceps and all the other eps.

Jay, Q, Eric and Angelo kept there conversation going. I drifted out of it after a few seconds. I looked over by the gate and there he was, Cortez. He always manages to look sexy even when he's a sweaty dirty mess. Tiara was right there in his face as soon as he walked out. They hugged then he continued to walk with his friends. He looked my way a little and he must've caught a glimpse of me because he looked my way again. Trying to hide my smile I smooth down my hair and look the other way. I turned a little so it looked like I was still into the conversation.

"Yo." I could see CT out the corner of my eye. I turned to face him and walked closer to where he was. "Yes?" "Aren't you..uh..uh." He was really trying hard to remember my name. "Madisyn.." I said low. "Yeah. I thought I recognized you. How you doin'?" He got closer and pulled me into a hug. "I'm good." I said hugging him back slowly, it was so awkward.

He let me go but held on to my hand. "You lookin' real nice, a nigga had to do a double take." He said laughing it off. "You weren't the only one to do that today." "Oh shit, ok then cocky." We laughed. "You got the juice now and don't know how to act. Don't go Hollywood on me already." "You don't have to worry about that." He smiled at me still holding onto my hand, he began to rub it sending my stomach into nothing but the good old butterflies.

"Good game bruh." Eric came over to give CT some dap. I didn't even notice they moved over by us. "Thanks man." CT dropped my hand, butterflies gone. "What you doing over here conversing with lame niggas Madisyn." Angelo told me rather than asked me. "Oop." Jay let out. CT rubbed his hands together and smiled. "What's yo problem now Angelo? You the only nigga I know with so many bitch like qualities, it's comical." "Yo bitches don't mind so I'm good." "Riiight, now you just runnin yo mouth."

This shit got awkward so fast. Nobody knew why they were being so hostile towards each other but it came out of nowhere. "Bruh don't be mad cause yo hoes ain't loyal to you." He let out a laugh. Low and behold Tiara made her wave over to our circle. "Cortez are you ready to go?" Tiara said in an obviously irritated voice. "I'll meet you there." He answered her. "Madisyn, I'll catch up with you later when your security ain't on guard."

When he walked away Tiara followed with her face still twisted up. As much as I hate Tiara right now it hurts she didn't even talk to me or acknowledge I was standing right there. "What's your problem?" I asked Angelo. Even though I felt that we were friends he irritated the hell out of me. He ruined a great moment. "About what?" "With what just happened. That was unnecessary Angelo." He waved me off. "He knows why...Look at us, having our first fight." He had a sly smile on his face. "You ready Jay?" "Yeah, bye guys." I waved to Q and Eric and followed Jay to my car.

"Madisyn." Angelo grabbed my arm. "What?" I yanked it back from him. "You really gonna act like this because of that nigga?" I didn't say anything. My attitude did make a drastic change since his situation with CT. He only shook his head. "So that's the type of guys you like? Good luck." And he walked to other side of the parking lot with Q and Eric. "Damn girl you ain't get a number from neither one of them." Jay said when I got in the car. "Only this would happen to me."

I drove Jay home and went straight to my house. I got home at about 10pm. I walked in the house and it was surprisingly quiet, no arguing for once. "Hey sexy tell me what happened!" Jac yelled out of her room. I walked back to her room and told her about Angelo and CT. "That shit is minor all that matters is they were drooling over you. I can't wait until they see you on Monday. I cut up your old skirts." She said smiling from ear to ear. "Oh my gosh why? Mommy is gonna be so mad." "Fuck what she thinks you'll look good in them. I even hemmed them up myself. They look as new." I sighed. "Cheer up, once we get your IG and Twitter hot you'll be thanking me. Now get out, I need my alone time."

Here's to Monday being great.