Chapter 1

I was at my friend Alaysia's house when my phone buzzed
*instagram notification*
"Who's that" Alaysia asked
"Oh it's just an Instagram notification" I replied
I unlocked my phone to see that I got a new dm, It was from somebody called 'Ethan Dolan'
I opened it and it read;
Ethan: "hey, what's up?"
Erika: "um.. Nothing much, who are you?"
Ethan: "oh sorry haha, I'm Ethan, I just wanted to say hi cause I thought you were cute"
Erika: "oh haha, thank you" Ethan and I talked for a few hours, he seemed really cool, and I looked at his pictures, he's so hot. I ended up giving him my snapchat and my number and we started talking on there. After that I left Alaysia's house and went back home and fell asleep.
- The next day -
I woke up that next morning and got ready for school, I threw on some black jeans and my blue wilk sweater, I drove and picked up Alaysia then we headed to school. Everybody always looked at me with dirty looks there, I never understood why... I never did anything to them. I went up to my bestfriends; Charlie and Natasha
"Hey hotties" I said while flailing my arm back and fourth gesturing that it was hot. "well have you seen yourself today?" Natasha asked "no sorry, I don't own a mirror or anything" I joked, she took a picture of me and showed me "damn you right I'm looking hella cute today" I was always joking. In reality I didn't have much self confidence and always kept my head down in the hallways when I wasn't with my friends. The rest of the day was pretty boring, I drove home and that's when I got a text from Ethan.
Ethan: "Hey cutie how was your day?"

Erika: "It was fine... except school, how about you?"

Ethan: " It was doing just fine...until my brother pranked me"

Erika: "haha, what was the
prank?"

Ethan: "He covered me in freaking nasty food then locked me in the closet for 3 hours... It sucked but I'm gonna get him back even better"

Erika: "lol I wish I was there so I could have seen it"

Ethan:"you can... Well if you want to!"

Erika: " um... What?"

Ethan: " well, me and my brother make YouTube videos, and the one of him pranking me will be up on Tuesday"

Erika: no way, what's ur channel called?"

Ethan: "it's called the Dolan Twins"

Erika: "and ur a twin?"

Ethan: "yeah haha"

Erika: "okay I'll talk to you later, I have to go binge watch every video on your YouTube channel"

Ethan: " okay, and I know there kinda cringy so don't make fun of me"

Erika: "no promises"

For the rest of the night you were laughing at all of there videos. They were actually pretty funny and they made you laugh a lot

Okay okay okay, I know I'm not good at writing and this is more of like a filler/ beginner part of the story and this is my first time writing so don't judge me...