CHAPTER ONE

"The good thing is it's a bigger house so you three get to have your own separate rooms and you wouldn't have to share your rooms when we have guests because there are three extra bedrooms.", Mom said, trying to cheer me up. I just rolled my eyes and returned to my phone screen. It was going to be a very long journey. I signed. "Why do we always have to move all over the place? Can't we be like normal people for once? See Julia from school. She's stayed in Vienna virtually all her life and she's as normal as can be. So why us?" Dad chipped in here, "But Honey you know that's quite impossible with the jobs your mother and I have. You've got to understand us. And consider the benefits. You're almost sixteen and and you've traveled four continents and can speak roughly seven different languages." Well my dad always had a point to argue, owing to his political background. "Your dad is right Love", Mom continued, "plus this is like the tenth move." "Eight after my birth Mom.", I said. She ignored me and said what I was dreading. "That's wonderful, and certainly calls for a celebration. We're going back where we started out on our decamove. Get it? Tenth move. Decamove. Anyway we're going to have the best ever Arrival Dinner. Got to get planning.", she said, and took out her event planner. Dad turned to look at my siblings and I and made choking noises. At least that got me to lighten up a little. Even he hated all the fuss Mom made about dressing up and dining with the new neighbours but he also knew better than to argue with Mom about it. At least she was going to be kept quite busy for the better part of the journey so I wouldn't have to listen to a very long lecture on adapting to the life we had. I leaned back into my seat and put on my headphones. I closed my eyes. Better get some rest before carsickness hits in and the twins begin to get restless.

Author's Note:
This is the first chapter and I know it's quite short. Hope it was good enough. Promise to make the next one quite longer. Keep the comments coming. Thanks. Love♥