Lies

I stared at the ceiling when a loud banging at my door ripped me out of my trance. I looked around, the light blinding me. I ripped myself out of bed and stood up. With my head pounding and legs weak, I walked downstairs to open the door. I opened it and sighed when I saw Bella standing there, her face was tear stained and red. I began to shut the door but her foot blocked it. I sighed and opened it again. Why was I mad at her? I had no reason to be, she was only trying to keep me safe. But it annoyed me that she thought I couldn't look after myself.
"Adore?!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and looked at Bella, still standing at the door.
"You've been staring at me for ages."
"Sorry." I whispered. We stood there for what seemed like an eternity before Arabella spoke up again.
"Can I come in?" She said, a pleading look in her eyes. I didn't say anything but opened the door wider as she stepped in. I walked over to the couch and sat down while Bella sat next to me.
"I'm sorry." She said, causing me to snap my head up.
"I'm sorry for leaving you with Bianca, for not trusting you.  For lying to you."
"W-w-wait, what do you mean you lied to me?" My face filled with anger and Bella's filled with fear.
"I-I wasn't at Willams. Or planning there wedding. I-I-" before she could finish I ran upstairs and slammed the bedroom door. The whole house shook as I locked the door. I just sat on the bed and cried. I promised myself I wouldn't get mad at her, but she lied to me?!
"Adore?" I heard a faint knock at the door.
"Go away." I said quietly, my voice cracking.
"Please let me in." She whispered, her voice cracking too. It was clear we'd both been crying which hurt me even more. I listened as she slid down the back of the door. I walked quietly over to the other side of the door.
"Why did you lie to me?" I asked, a single tear rolling down my cheek.
"I'm sorry. I just couldn't tell you." She leaned her head back on the door so I did the same.
"Can you tell me now?" I asked, picking at the carpet. She sighed before speaking.
"I went out." I sighed an angry sigh knowing that it would be harder to get an answer than I thought.
"Where did you go?" I asked, a bit to loud. I could feel Bella flinch through the door and I felt immediately bad.
"I-I can't tell you. Not right now. B-but I promise, you'll find out soon." This just made me think of the worst and tears began to fall.
"Don't cry princess, I love you." She said through the door.
"I-I love you too." We sat there crying to ourselves and to each other for the rest of the day. We weren't hungry. How could you eat when your lovers keeping secrets and doesn't trust you? My eyes began to feel heavy and I eventually fell asleep lying next to the locked door.

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter! It's just a filler. Also sorry for the lack of updates I promise I'll try to update more! Have a good day xo