Chapter One

It had been a long day for Beyoncé; literally. She had just given birth to her daughter; Journey Kìmani Brown. She was born at 5:17 a.m weighing 6 pounds and 2 ounces. Journey had both her parents' light complexion and had a head full of smooth jet black hair. Hey eyes were big and brown just like Bey's were. She had perfect arched eyebrows and full little pink lips. She was a spitting image of her but she also had some features of her father. Speaking of her father; Beyoncé was hell of mad at him. No scratch that, she despised him. She couldn't wait to tell his ass off and see what kind of excuse he had for missing his daughters birth. He was probably out fucking one of his hoes she thought to herself. Beyoncé refused to let Chris walk over her any longer. She looked over at her sleeping daughter as she lay in the little hospital bed.

"I gotta get outta here.", she said as sat up in the bed.

"No Bey. You just had my niece. I'm not letting you leave this hospital you need to rest up." Her best friend Onika said. Onika was her main bitch since kindergarten days. Her and Chris were close while growing up, so they eventually considered themselves brother and sister. When Bey became friends with Nicki she discovered Chris. Ever since then Bey had a little crush on him. When the both of them got older, they realized they had chemistry so they'd flirt with each other. After time Chris finally decided to start messing around with Bey when they entered high school.

Ever since then Bey has been by Chris' side. Whatever he wanted she'd never hesitate to give it to him. That's the kind of love that she had developed for him. However, Chris didn't want to love anyone. He just wanted to have someone that would make him home cooked meals and give him the pussy whenever he wanted it. Sure enough, that person was Beyoncé.

"I don't care Nick. I'm sick of going through this shit with your so called brother.", she croaked. Her eyes burned from the tears that developed and she had a huge lump in her throat. She knew that Chris didn't want a relationship or any type of love or affection but she thought she could change his mind about that. Unfortunately, she was wrong as two left shoes.

"Bey please. Just get some sleep, I'll talk to Chris.", Nicki said trying to get her to lay back down.

Bey sighed. She was hella tired, mentally, physically and emotionally.

"I'm so glad you're here. I don't know what I'd do without you", Bey whispered. Nicki smiled and kissed her best friends forehead. Bey let sleep take over her body as soon as she closed her eyes. Nicki let out a breath and stood up to check on Journey who was also fast asleep. Her niece and Bey meant a lot to her so she'd do anything to protect them. Nicki couldn't wait to snap on her brother for the bullshit he did today. She needed to give him a piece of her mind.

She grabbed her bag and walked out of the hospital. Once she reached her car she hopped in, started the engine and sped off to Chris' house. In less than 20 minutes she was there. She saw another car in his driveway so she knew he had a bitch here, which only made her more angry. She cut her engine and ran up in his house.

"Christopher! Where the fuck you at?!", she yelled out angrily. She looked through the whole downstairs and found no one so she went up the steps and busted through his room door. She saw him in bed with a chick sleeping on his chest.

"Get the fuck up!", she yelled. Chris and the girl jumped up out of their slumber.

"Nicki? What the hell are you doing here yelling and shit?", he asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Bey just gave birth to your mutha' fuckin daughter and you here with this bitch?", she said. The girl got up, quickly growing an attitude.

"Bitch? Chris who the fuck is this chick?", she asked while looking at Nicki in digust.