Chapter Three

*****

      When Nicki, Chris and Mama J arrived at her house, she sat them both down to talk. She was completely disgusted with how they acted out in the hospital. Chris had this smug look on his face while Nicki just sat there with her arms folded.

"Now. What is the matter with you two? Huh?!", Mama J asked not really wanting them to respond.

"Chris, how could you? Your first child came into this world and you missed it. For what? Are these little fast ass girls more important than your daughter and Beyoncé?"

"Of course not momma-"

"Then what's the problem? Beyoncé is the most sweetest, beautiful, smartest girl that has ever entered your life. She puts up with all your bullshit, constantly! And you just don't let up on her. She loves you son, why won't you just settle down with her?"

"Momma, I don't want no commitment right now. What me and Bey got going on is cool and it's gonna stay like that. Y'all been talking to her? Cause she already told me that she was leaving me. Y'all got into her head.", Chris said defensively.

"Nobody has been talking to her. She's just finally at her breaking point. It was bound to happen sooner or later, I just wish it would've been a lot sooner than now.", Nicki said.

"Bey belong to me and only me. So I don't care who convinces her to leave, she not going no where. Her or my child."

"See what I mean Mama Joyce? He keeps tryna control her like she ain't grown! What the fuck is the point of trying to keep her around if you just gone lie, sleep with other bitches and then beg her to stay. Bey is my bestfriend so of course I'm against any nigga that do her dirty, but that nigga just so happens to be you. That's why I'm not really feeling ya ass. Excuse my language.", Nicki said. Mama Joyce just shrugged because she too wanted to use some more non-godly words.

"I'm not gonna allow you to hurt her anymore Christopher. I didn't raise you this way at all so I don't know what the hell has gotten into you. I'm glad Beyoncé has come to her senses, cause you have done enough damage to her. If you want to go mess around with other women then fine, nobody's stopping you. But let Bey go. Let her have her own life and be happy with somebody else."

Chris shook his head trying to shake the image of Bey doing the things she does for him for another nigga.

"No , Hell no! Momma she been with me since I was fourteen!"

"Then why do you keep hurting her son?"

Chris paused, " I don't . . . I don't know".

His Mom sighed softly and rubbed the back of his neck. "You need to figure out what you want before that girl walks out your life for good, Chris. I'm a woman just like her so I know that when we say something, we mean it. So don't think she didn't mean it when she said she was leaving. Make it right before it's all over.", she lectured.

Every word sunk into his head but he was still against the relationship thing. He wanted to be a free man. Having multiple girls did excite him. Pussy was everywhere and he loved it. Bey was good to him but not even a good female could make him settle down.

"I'ght momma I'll talk to her.", he lied.

Mama Joyce sighed and sat down. "Good"