1

I was watching some tv when I began to get thirsty. I paused my show, and went into the kitchen where I saw a Kool Aid packet sitting on the countertop like it wanted me to love it. I went over to it and began to make it into a drink. I was mixing it when I heard a magic sound. It was like a "Whoosh Kaboosh". I didn't mind it that much so I finished making my drink and sat down. I began to drink it when I heard a wall crash down and someone yelling, "Oh yeeeeaaahhh." I got up to see who said that and it was the Kool Aid Man. I screamed because I have loved the Kool Aid Man since I was a little girl. I jumped up and down asking him for an autograph. He gave me an autograph and told me to keep drinking Kool Aid. I laughed saying, "Why would I do that? I don't even like Kool Aid that much." He stared me straight in the eye after I said that and said, "How dare you?! I will have to punish you now!" I tried to run away but he pulled me into his grasp, his juice going everywhere. 

He said, "We're gonna do the butt sex okay?" I nodded my head ready for his ding dong. He took out his ding dong and shoved in my holey wholey. I laughed since his ding dong was so smol. "HA!" I yelled. He grinned and made his ding dong bigger somehow. "Oh my gosh, that's so big!" I screamed while his ding dong was all the way up in my holey wholey. He hit his climax and his red Kool Aid was everywhere in me. It came pouring out of me with ice cubes in it. It was gooey but nice and cold. I shivered. "Is everything okay?" K-Man asked me. "Yes it's just that your Kool Aid is nice and cold." He smiled and began to lick my vjjjjjjjj I splurted out of it and it went everywhere. "Hit it Fergie!" I screamed. He laid down next to me and we teleported to outer space. It was nice there and we saw a lot of cool planets and stars. He teleported me back home and we went to sleep together. The next day I went to get a preggers test. I went home to see if I was preggers. The test said I was. I cried because I wanted a Kool Aid child. I went to tell K-Man it was his but he left for work.

5 hours later

"Heyyyyyy babe." I heard a voice from the doorway. I smiled and run up to him and showed him my preggers test. He smiled and said, "I knew this would happen." The next day I had my baby. "It's a Kool Aid packet!" The doctor said handing me the baby. K-Man was so happy. "I can't wait for him to grow up." The next day I went home and slept in my bed next to K-Man. I tried to wake him up but he was dead. I cried for days and fed my child boobie milk. "I miss your dad too child of mine, but he is with his Kool Aid family in Kool Aid heaven." The Kool Aid packet smiled at me and gave birth to it's dad. "K-MaN! You're alive! I knew you wouldn't leave us." I dropped the Kool Aid packet and hugged K-Man. "HAnk u 4 tacking kare of me khild. I <3 u bae. Now lets make the butt sex again." "Rawr xD" was all I could say. I picked up our child and made it go with it's dad. "Bye bye K-Child!" My bae said as he threw our child out the window. The child landed on an ice cream truck and began to suck the top of the truck. He then flew off the truck back into it's crib. "Boi wtf." K-Man said. We were sad because we couldn't do the butt sex and have another K-Child. Then we all died. The end.