Chapter 1

( Someone 1 )

A girl in her teen age year sit at the chair beside the window inside her room.

Kwartong punong-puno ng katahimikan, wala kang maririnig kundi ang pagpatak ng ulan mula sa labas ng bintana.

She has a black hair that almost reach her waist, a white pale skin and a brown orbs that can make you feel drown.

Her eyes that had no void of emotion is hundred percent different that it used to be.

It stare outside the window reminiscing her childhood days.

All of sudden her eyes held an emotions that has last seen a long time ago, happiness, love, cared but it vanished in one second , it change into hate, anger, long, hope and it came back to no emotion again.

She thought of different event in her life, that make her like this, disappointment, sorrow and feeling of being cage.

Her attention turn into the door, when someone knock "Young lady, your father want you to meet him in his study room" the servant said, she didn't do anything instead she just sit there as if she didn't heard anything.

She heard the footsteps of the servant vanished, maybe she already leave, she thought.

Few minutes later after the servant left the front of her door, she started to stand and make her way to the door. Going out on her room.

Walking in a deserted hallway will make you think that you are in some kind of horror movies make you feel scared and it feels empty. but its not new to her since she feel like a shell with nothing in it, that make herself empty.

She keep walking until she reach a huge door that scream power and luxury by only looking at it.

She entered the said door to see a man on his middle 40's, looking at his physical appearance you can see authority and strict personality. That make her nervous every time she was here in this room.

"Father, did you call for me?" She said while her father stared at her with disappointment in his eyes. He always looked at me like that nothing change.

"I heard that you place 2nd in school" her father asked

"Yes, father" she answered

"You know that I don't want to be a second, I always want us to be the first (she nodded) And you know how much disappointed I am now (she nodded again) " her father said with a calm tone but dangerously

"Yes Father" she answered

" You better be the first, if something like this will happen again, you know what will I do and what I can do. Don't disappoint me again or else" he said in a very dangerous tone with a sound of threat.

"Yes Father, it will not happen again" I said and leave the room and went to her room.

It's always like this, he didn't care how I feel, he just want to be the first always he didn't care to anything, he only thinks about himself and what he wants, he didn't  care even though nasasaktan ang sarili niyang anak gagawin niya lahat manguna lang siya.

Yes it will not happen again because you will be shock on what will your good daughter will going to do.

I will no let you again to control my life, even if you are my own father.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Someone 2 )