Chapter 1

Your POV

I wake up with the sun in my eyes. I put on a (f/c) tank top and jean shorts. I walk downstairs to see thousands of kids in the dinning room area. I sit between Emily and Jack. They scooted away as I ate my breakfast.

After breakfast, we had chores. I had the most. Sweeping, washing, dusting, and cleaning. As I was sweeping, Jasmine walks up to me.

"Oh look its Cinderella doing her chores so she can go to the ball." She said.

"Oh look its the little bitch who thinks she can boss everyone around." I snapped.

"You'll never get adopted, (y/n). You still stay here and rot." She smirked.

I punch her in the face and sweep her off her feet. Literally sweep her with the broom. Her nose was bleeding and 'she was knocked out.

Someone gasped, "(Y/N)!"

I groaned, "Shit."

Sister Mary grabs me by my hair and drags me to the mother of all bitches, Sister Jessica.

"What did you do this time?" She asked clearly annoyed.

"She punched Jasmine in the face and swept off her feet with a broom!" Sister Mary answered.

"Nobody asked you." I growled.

"Why did you do it?" Sister Jessica asked.

"Because she said snotty things to me. She said I was going to rot here!" 

"Everyone knows that you're going to be here forever, (y/n). For the rest of your life." She said.

"Not anymore." I said walking out.

"Where are you going?" Sister Mary growled.

"Away! I'm sick of living here and becoming nothing but my own Cinderella story!" I yelled running away.

"Get back here!" They yelled.

I pack some clothes and a picture frame. I jump out of the window and run off. A car was racing towards me. It was Sister Jessica trying to catch me! I had too much stuff, I couldn't make it.

I drop my suite case, hold the picture frame, and disappear into the city. Goodbye Orphanage, hello world.

A/N: 1st new chapter is done lol. I hanging with my bestie Kirsten! You should check out her stories at this name below

  l
  l
  l
  v

Lambync