Fifteen

Age 22

"Ok, you ready?" Calum asks.

"Yeah." Ashton smiles and gasps as Calum takes his hands off of his eyes.

In front of them was a large hut type thing. At the top there was a little hot tub and some tables where at the bottom there was a hanging platform.

Inside it was they're date a nice little dinner was set up.

The whole thing was set up over a small creek.

"It's so pretty Cal." Ashton smiles and turns around to face Calum.

Ashton walked over and grabbed Calum's hand, interlocking it with his own.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Ashton smiles pulling Calum with him towards the platform.

The two sat down and ate the sandwiches Calum made.

It was funny to Calum really. Ashton was the sweetest guy and Calum, well he was a handful. At least that's what he thought. He always had something going on that pulled him back and drug him down but Ashton was always there to encourage him and help him up. Calum didn't know where he would be without Ashton.

Even after all Ashton had dealt with him, here he was sitting across from him with a wedding ring on his finger and a smile on his face.

"Wanna go to the hot tub?" Ashton asks breaking Calum from his thoughts.

"Sure, I brought you shorts to swim in. There up there in the little bathroom." Calum smiles.

Ashton nods and walks up the stairs to go change as Calum cleans up the mess.

He sits on the riverside waiting for Ashton. He picks at some of the flowers before a cute little idea comes to mind.

He takes the flowers, weaving them together making a little flower crown.

He finished just in time as he hears Ashton call him.

Calum hides the crown in his sweatshirt and rubs up the stairs, quickly changing his clothes and walking back out with the flower crown still tucked in his jacket.

He sat in the hot tub with his back against Ashton's chest. Calum smiles and turned around. He grabbed the flower crown and lightly laid it on Ashton's head.

Ashton smiles and Calum lays his head on Ashton's chest. Ashton lays his head on Calum's and wraps his arms around him.

"I love you beyond words Calum."

"I love you to Calum."

--

Hi Hi, I know it's been a while. I just needed to update this because I have another book to start and i need to update this before that.

This chapter, I don't even know if it made sense, it was everywhere lol. Anyway, thanks to you all <3

-Caden💙