THE BULLY DID WHAT?!?

I never had a big group of friends and if I did I honestly would not know what to do, so one day at lunch I think it was a Friday afternoon Dylan and myself went to the cafeteria to get our lunch it was the best lunchtime meal ever because it was SLOPPY JO FRIDAY!!!!! They only ever do that once a month because the janitors don't wanna be cleaning up that mess on the floor in the lunch room and in the toilets (to much info? I think so) anyway Dylan got his and sat down and I followed behind him, he had to go toilet so he did but Dylan didn't realise what he was about to get himself into....... Reilee the school bully remember? While he was in the boys bathroom as well and as Dylan was walking in he came out of the toilet, now Reilee wasn't smart nor was he stupid Dylan went to the toilet and came out and Reilee was still there he got a bit scared because of the face Reilee was making towards him, he was about to go wash his hands until.......... Reilee grabbed him and threw him to the ground and started beating him up, I don't know why but he did, one of Jai's friends had heard something coming from the bathroom so he went to go see what was going on, he found Dylan on the ground crying with a blood lip and nose, Dean Waetford (jai's friend aka cousin) he was 8 years old and Reilee was only 5 years old, Dean called the teacher to come and get Dylan so that he could to the nurses office to get checked out and then of course I get told I have to go with no clue in the world of what's going on so I went and found him in the state he was in, I gotta admit it wasn't a pretty sight, Jai came to check up on us so did Dean and they helped me call my mom so that Dylan could to the hospital she came and got him and asked if I wanted to come and I said NO so I stayed at school and my teacher MRS EDMONDS asked Jai to show me around school because I didn't start with the rest of the 5 year olds.