My Twin Brother

From a young age we were acting, from big daddy to suite life of zack and Cody, people never really noticed us, people never really new who we were. My twin brother looked exactly like me, as if I looking in a mirror it was kinda freaky, I never really thought of myself as a popular and cool kid at school, until one day..... It was my first day at primary and I new nobody but my brother, I was that lonely kid who never really spoke much and if I did was something extremely random, there was a boy who's name was Jai Waetford oh yeh I kinda forgot my Name is Cole Sprouse and the person that freaks me out every time I look at them that's my twin brother Dylan Sprouse! Anyway back to the story ahhhhh Jai Waetford one of the most popular kids in my grade he was a bit Loopey (in a good way) and I saw him around school, you know how you have those popular kids that beat up the nerds for their lunch money or their Nutella sandwiches yeh no he wasn't like that nothing like that at all!!! He was so nice but of course in every school there's a bully and his name was Reilee Reiner (Ray-Ray for short) I swear every time I saw him I peed a little he was short but man was he one angry 5 year old, he would always fight the nerds because of their geeky glasses and their overalls (I gotta admit it was adorable, them not the school bully) he never really got taught discipline hence the reason he went around beating people's butts for lunch or money.