Were dating again!

So it's almost the end of year and since I told Chantelle what had happened I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!!!!!!!!!!! So today imma go over and ask her out! Again?!
"Knocks on door"
"Chantelle answers"
Chantelle: "COME IN I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!!!"
Cole: "Oh great I messed something up"
Jai: "SUP MY BROTHER"
Cole: "SUP MY BRRRRR........."
Chantelle: "Pushes Jai out the way"
Well that went well I didn't even get to say hi 😂 oh well okay so turns out she wanted to talk about if we ever got back together (can she read minds?) she kept asking me questions and she wouldn't gimme enough time to answer so I told her to shut up and listen to me 😂 ooppssss was the a bad idea? Anyways I asked her out and she said yes (TOTALLY HAD HOPE SHE WOULD SAY YES!) okay so this time I'm not gonna run away like the last time we dated because that didn't only hurt me but it hurt someone else...... OMG SHE IS MY WEAKNESS THOSE BIG OVEAN BLUE EYES AND THAT GORGEOUS SMILE I DIE JUST A BIT INSIDE EVERYTIME!!!!!!!! She pulled me closer and our lips touched we started kissing softly then it got rough, we were hugging, I was on top of her and we were kissing and rolling around (that didn't come out right).