"Stare"

Chapter 2

**Tzuyu's POV**

We went to the nearest restaurant, to have our dinner. We are excited,  because we are able to eat Chinese cuisine.

Our manager ordered for us. Then Nayeon unnie teasing Momo and Jeongyeon unnie, Mina unnie talking to Chaeyoung unnie, Dahyun getting annoyed of Sana unnie. While Jihyo unnie is Texting or having a selca.

Why are they so loud? I thought. Our manager came back and the staffs with a tray of foods, we are cheering to the sight of "oh look so delicious" Chinese cuisines.

"Thank you for the Food" we cheered,  "ok! Let's dig in" we're starting to eat, and this is so delicious. While we are eating, we are keep on chatting.

We finished our dinner, and thanked our manger for the delicious meal. "I'm so tired, and full" Chaeyoung said.

we laughed at her statement. "yah? What?" she asked confused. "Nothing, let's go? You should rest by now, because you will have another rehearsal tomorrow" our manager said. "Ok" we replied.

When we're about to leave, there's a group of people entered the restaurant and guess who? No other than BTS Sunbaenim, and I think their manager and staffs.

We greeted them and they do the same thing, I accidentally stared at 'Jungkook' and he was staring at me too. He immediately looked away and I did the same thing.

**JungKook's POV**

What happened a while ago is so awkward. She seems familiar tho. Thank god, V hyung saves me, I hate being near with girls.

We started doing our rehearsal and this is so tiring. When we are dancing to BST, my eye caught the girl who I bumped a while ago.

She seems fine, and she's Gorgeous. What group is she? She seems really familiar, where did I saw her before?

I followed her with my eyes and she sat at the couch near the stage, then I saw a banner "TWICE" Oh that's why she's familiar, she's from TWICE, I wonder what is her name.

After an half hour, Finally we are done, "waaahhh! I'm so tired" V hyung said "me too" I said. "Yah Jungkook ssi, who is that girl you are talking a while ago? " he said.

"oh? That girl, no hyung I'm just trying to help her" I smiled
"oh okay" he immediately replied.

"yaahhh! I'm hungry!" Jin Hyung said.
"You are always hungry" Suga hyung replied .
"I need to eat you know? People get hungry"
"yah, what ever" Suga replied with a cold voice.

"Manager Nim, is there any restaurant here that is near, I'm so hungry" Jin hyung asked. "Aish this kid! Ok ok, let's have dinner, let's go! " we cheered of excitement.

We are packing our things when I realized that TWICE is gone. Maybe they are having a dinner too.

We went to the nearest restaurant, and Jin hyung is so excited as always. When we entered, there's a bunch of people who are about to leave.

And It's TWICE and I think their manager and staffs, they greeted us and we did the same thing. We are bowing to each other, when I accidentally stared at the girl who I bumped to. My surprise, she looked at me.

And we stared for like '2 seconds' and I immediately, looked away.

--

K bai, HAHAHA! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you for reading. Way to gooooooo~