Chapter iv

A/N: I started writing this at school on papers then when school is over I would rewrite the draft on papers into my phone lol.

A/N: My English and Korean aren't the best, so I hope you could overlook my mistakes! :)
....

[BC]Choice: Hug Yoongi then quickly close the car's door

You nervously look at him, hesitant to leave just like that. Then a thought came to mind.

Should I hug him..? You ask yourself again and again. In his view you only looked frozen in your place.

Yoongi: 왜.. 왜 고레지? [w-why are you like that?]

You went for it. The faint smell of men's perfume made you realize what you have done. You quickly got yourself off him and entered the car, making sure you closed the door behind you.

From the window, you could see a priceless shocked expression on Yoongi's face. He was looking blankly in front of him. The "cousin" finally started the car, and as the car moved, you could see Yoongi's lips moving. He said something.

In the car, you smiled for a few seconds then thought well about what you did. You hit your head, feeling stupid.

Y/N: You've totally become crazy Y/N!

The "cousin" didn't see what happened with Yoongi earlier, so he sighed at you talking to yourself. He made you feel even more embarrassed with yourself.

After 10 minutes of awkward silence. You wonder if you could ask Yoongi's "cousin" for Yoongi's number, but then you would have to say everything in Korean which you sucked at, unlike with Yoongi who tried his best to communicate with you in English and ignored all your Korean mistakes.

Also, the "cousin" looked so unfriendly, as if he was dragged into giving you a ride home and is not doing it as a favor to Yoongi. Well, can't blame him.. it's like 1 AM or something.

You quietly sighed. Since you had nothing better to do, you started looking through the basically black screen called window. All you could see different apart from darkness was those white circles which you guessed were street lights.

After about 15 mins, the car stopped. You see a tall building with the words "◇ hotel" sparkling and the lights there were no joke! It was too bright inside. You slightly bow your head to Yoongi's "cousin" after he helps you take out your bag from the trunk and then enter the hotel.

2 workers came up to you. One took your bag and the other led you to the reception. The receptionist kindly smiled at you and talked to you in a sweet English manner. You had already booked your stay online so she only asked for your name then gave you your room's keycard.

As you walked to your room, the worker who took your bag followed you, and when you opened your room's door he placed your bag inside and left.

Your room was breath-taking! It had light yellow walls and bright brown wooden floor. The bed, desk, sofa and tables were all white. There was a TV right in front of the bed and a big window was next to the sofa and one of the tables. The view from the window was so pretty. Your room was on the 8th floor so Seoul looked so tiny and the lights of other buildings were just like tiny stars in the night sky.

After seeing all of that, your exhausted body just lied on the fluffy bed and right when you closed your eyes you were in deep sleep.

The next day, you woke up with mosquito bites all over your left arm. You didn't expect that at all, so you didn't bring anything to help with it. You look at the time and it was 12 PM! You never expected to sleep this long!

You hurriedly prepared yourself to go out to buy some cream to help against the mosquito bites, making sure to wear long sleeves so the bites wouldn't show.

When you got out of your hotel, you luckily spot a clinic from a good distance so you started walking toward it. A surprise to you was that a ticket was blown from the ground right to your face. It said "방탄소연단 팬 미팅" which is "BTS fan-meeting".

You remember the fan-meeting today, so you try to read more in the ticket but you understood nothing. You ask a passerby about it and he luckily knew English, enough to translate to you that it's at 1 and a half PM but he also notifies you that the place where the fan-meeting will be held was really far away from here and you might not make it even if you go now.

You really wanted to go, but your mosquito bites might get worse or you might not even make it on time! The ticket you received from no where was a good sign but the mosquito bites were a bad sign. Which one will you believe in?

[BC]Choices
A. Buy the cream and apply it before the bites get any worse and forget the fan-meeting.

B. Believe in your luck and take a taxi to the fan-meeting.

C. Try to quickly buy and apply the mosquito bite cream then take a taxi to the fan-meeting.